Skip to Content, Navigation, or Footer.
Logo of The Spectrum
Wednesday, May 22, 2024
The independent student publication of The University at Buffalo, since 1950

Moe's grill causes fire alarm to go off in UB Student Union

<p>Campus Dining and Shops and Moe's workers stand around outside the Student Union after the fire alarm went off on Sept. 21. Moe's workers cleaning the grill with water caused the alarm to go off again Wednesday night. </p>

Campus Dining and Shops and Moe's workers stand around outside the Student Union after the fire alarm went off on Sept. 21. Moe's workers cleaning the grill with water caused the alarm to go off again Wednesday night. 

University Police said Moe's workers cleaning the grill with water caused the Student Union fire alarm to go off Monday night.

The building was evacuated for about 10 minutes at around 9 p.m., but people have since been allowed to re-enter and workers returned to finish cleaning their stations.

Tom Dinki is the editor in chief and can be reached at tom.dinki@ubspectrum.com. Follow him on Twitter at @tomdinki. 

Comments


Popular









Powered by SNworks Solutions by The State News
All Content © 2024 The Spectrum