UB Police Blotter

Did you make this week’s blotter?

<p></p>

4/4

12:03 p.m. A student reported someone stole her wallet from her backpack in Crosby Hall.

4/5

3:49 p.m. A faculty member reported someone stole his wallet after he bought food and sat down to eat in the Student Union. The wallet contained an ID, UB card, credit cards and between $150 and $200 in cash.

7:05 p.m. A student reported someone keyed her car in the Jarvis A parking lot because of a parking dispute with a silver Nissan driver.

8:39 p.m. A student reported a suspicious incident after a woman approached her and asked if she wanted to join their off-campus bible study group.

4/6

8:08 a.m. Someone reported a cat inside of Perk’s in the Ellicott Complex. The cat was secured in a box.

4/7

1:34 p.m. Police saw a student kicking a black bicycle secured to a rack. The bicycle did not belong to the student and police advised the student to not kick other people’s bicycles.

4/8

3:17 a.m. A caller reported there were four to five students on the terrace outside of Wilkeson who were throwing trash off of the terrace. The students attempted to get into the building. UPD found nothing damaged or out of place.

8:02 p.m. A student “closed-fist” punched his roommate into a dresser over a dispute about garbage in the apartment.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.