UB Police blotter 2/16/16 – 2/23/16

Did you make this week’s blotter?

All information according to University Police. 

2/16

8:04 a.m. – Patrol was called in to assist a disabled vehicle at the entrance of the Main and Bailey parking lot on South Campus.

8:24 a.m. – Patrol reported South Campus lots were unplowed and that many vehicles were struggling to get through the snow.

10:20 a.m. – Goodyear Hall office worker reported a student had money stolen from his room.

2:11 p.m. – A student reported two vehicles in Governor’s E parking lot doing donuts. The vehicles were gone upon patrol’s arrival.

2/17

2:17 p.m. – A professor in Natural Sciences Complex 220 reported a student was very light-headed and believed the student might pass out. Patrol reported the student was sweating profusely and that it may be related to low blood sugar. The student refused transport to hospital and was taken to his dorm by patrol.

2:40 p.m. – A student reported his vehicle was hit in the Governor’s D parking lot between the hours of 7:50 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.

3:33 p.m. – A UB employee called in a marijuana complaint coming from a hall in the Spaulding Quad. Patrol checked the area but did not find anyone.

4:42 p.m. – A student reported his USB drive was lost in Capen Hall. Another student found the property and attempted to contact the student via email on the same day. The student that lost the property attempted numerous times to meet the student, each time unsuccessful. The student believes his phone calls and text messages are being ignored.

9:34 p.m. – A UB employee reported that a UB student using the fitness center in Alumni Arena was advised multiple times to wear shoes and refused. The subject was sent to Student-Wide Judiciary for use of foul language with a staff member.

2/20

7:52 a.m. – Patrol reported criminal mischief in Fargo lot regarding property damage.

1:19 p.m. – A Resident Adviser (RA) in Porter Hall reported a student stated that she wanted to harm herself after a recent break up. Patrol had the student contact a counselor.

7:50 p.m. – Patrol checked on a suspicious person at the Main Circle bike racks. Subject was OK and proceeded to take the bus home.

2/23

3:11 a.m. – An elevator entrapment was reported in Bonner Hall. A caller reported the elevator began working several minutes later and was able to get out.

News desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.