UB Police blotter 1/26/16 – 2/2/16

Did you make this week's blotter?

<p></p>

All information according to University Police

1/26

12:47 p.m. – A UB employee reported finding flyers posted around Governors Hall that advertised a Snapchat account dedicated to selling drugs. Patrol confiscated the flyers.

2:52 p.m. – A male requested transportation to the hospital. The male was in Luna Medical Care in The Commons and reported experiencing an increased heart rate and temperature and low oxygen levels. An ambulance transported the male to Sister’s Hospital for treatment.

3:06 p.m. – A professor reported the smell of burning rubber in a Farber Hall room. Patrol notified customer service and sent a worker to investigate.

1/27

7:58 p.m. – A Spaulding resident adviser (RA) reported a strong smell of marijuana coming from a Spaulding room. The RA said the occupant refused to open the door. Campus Housing will follow up with the incident.

8:18 p.m. – A caller reported he left his room in Porter unlocked and came back to find his PlayStation 4 missing. The caller said he doesn’t believe anything else was taken from his room.

11:53 p.m. – A Richmond RA reported a student was vomiting up blood and complained of dizziness. Patrol was dispatched and an ambulance was alerted to meet patrol and the student at Richmond Hall.

1/28

12:53 a.m. – A Wilkeson RA reported aiding a student who was throwing up. Patrol reported the incident was alcohol-related and the student was passed out. The student was transported to ECMC.

1/29

7:23 a.m. – Patrol reported tire tracks in the grass closest to the Governors E blue light phone. Dispatch checked cameras and found a facilities plow truck driving over the grass earlier that morning.

1:19 p.m. – The Flint Complex Director reported he was with a student who was expressing suicidal thoughts. Counseling Services was notified and stated it would see the student immediately.

1/30

1:15 a.m. – A UB student reported an unresponsive male in the entrance of Greiner Hall. The male was transported to Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.

1:39 a.m. – A UB employee reported eight to nine subjects rollerblading in the hallways outside of Lockwood Library. The subjects were gone upon patrol arrival.

10:38 a.m. – Dispatch received calls from UB students reporting a burning smell coming from a room in Flickinger Court. Patrol gained entry to the room but was unable to check the upstairs because the smoke was too thick. Several fire companies arrived to the location to put out the fire.

1:27 p.m. – A complainant reported an unknown person had stolen his iPhone 6S. The complainant said he last had his phone at the Main Circle bus stop and was able to track his phone and saw someone located in Amherst had it.

1/31

4:28 p.m. – Staff at Clark Hall said she received a report of three males trying to beat up another male in the gymnasium. Patrol reported one victim with bruising around his head and complaining of a head injury. Patrol reported the suspects were four males wearing hooded sweatshirts and sweatpants.

2/2

3:16 p.m. – A UB student reported another student had been following, abusing and harassing her.

News desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.