UB Police blotter 11/10 – 11/17

Did you make this week’s blotter?

All information is according to University Police.

11/10

1:09 a.m. – A caller reported her roommate received a message on Instagram from an unknown person who said he or she was outside of their residence. Patrol did not find anyone outside during a check.

12:45 p.m. – A UB employee reported that the window of a vending machine in Clinton Hall was smashed open and the contents inside were stolen.

6:28 p.m. – A student requested an escort after she and her boyfriend had an argument regarding a laptop. The student believed her boyfriend was outside waiting for her.

8:20 p.m. – A Porter Quad resident adviser (RA) requested patrol for a marijuana complaint. The patrol issued Student-Wide Judiciary (SWJ) paperwork.

10:22 p.m. – A UB student requested patrol for the larceny of her iPad Mini. The student said her name is on the back of the iPad.

11/11

1:23 a.m. – A student reported a male dressed in a military uniform was trying to key into her South Lake Village apartment. The student said the male was unable to gain access and left the building. The student told patrol that the front door to the main building does not always secure property.

2:10 p.m. – A student reported the larceny of his backpack in Lockwood Library while he left it unattended. The student’s ID and passport were recovered later at the student information desk, however the student’s backpack and iPad were still missing.

7:39 p.m. – UPD received complaints and photographs of graffiti located on the bridge between Baird Hall and Slee Hall.

9:23 p.m. – A Porter RA reported a raccoon on the terrace level between Porter and Red Jacket. The raccoon did not come in contact with anyone and did not appear to be aggressive or rabid.

11/12

8:01 p.m. – Patrol received a walk-up complaint by two females who reported a male had been following them.

11/13

2:12 p.m. – A UB employee reported money out of her department’s petty cash fund was stolen. The employee reported the only one to have the key was an employee who was previously terminated.

8:11 p.m. – A UB faculty member reported her iPhone 6 was taken from her office while left unattended.

11/15

1:27 a.m. – A Wilkeson RA requested assistance with an emotional female in the Wilkeson building. The RA reported the female was crying and had blood on her hands. Patrol reported the female was crying regarding an argument she had with her boyfriend and the cut on her finger was superficial with no need of medical attention.

3:27 a.m. – A Ellicott Complex employee requested patrol to Sizzles for an intoxicated female who would not wake up. An ambulance transported the female to ECMC.

4:10 a.m. – UB student Daniel Rivera was stopped in the Richmond parking lot and arrested for DWI.

11/16

9:41 a.m. – A UB student reported two of her bicycles were stolen from the Red Jacket bike rack.

11/17

1:39 a.m. – A Red Jacket RA reported a fight between two females in the Red Jacket building. The RA reported one of the students struck her roommate in the face. The incident was turned over to housing to further assist.

News desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.