UB police blotter 10/20 - 10/26

Did you make this week's blotter?

<p></p>

All information according to University Police

10/20

3:21 p.m. – A student stated she fell asleep on the fifth floor of Lockwood Library and woke up to someone taking her phone charger.

3:40 p.m. – A UB employee called saying he received a threatening email from a UB student.

10/21

4:04 p.m. – Patrol was called for a girl having an emotional breakdown and attempting to hurt herself.

7:13 p.m. – A student reported a strong electrical odor in the air when getting off the elevator.

11:11 p.m. – A resident adviser (RA) called patrol for a marijuana complaint in Spaulding Quad. The residents slammed the door in the RA’s face.

10/22

7:23 a.m. – A UB employee reported a suspicious male who looked lost and out of place walking to Cary Hall.

4:58 p.m. – A library monitor reported a group of five or six were making noise and refused to leave.

11:08 p.m. – A student said headphones, speakers and a Microsoft tablet were stolen from his or her Hadley Village apartment.

10/23

12:48 a.m. – Patrol reported a large group of student in Diefendorf Hall using a room for dance practice. There were no problems, but someone’s hoodie was hanging in front of a camera.

8:33 p.m. – An RA in Clement Hall requested patrol after finding nine individuals in a dorm room with a strong odor of marijuana.

10/24

5:41 p.m. – Patrol reported disorderly conduct in Alumni Arena for a male shouting profanity at the opposing team.

10/25

1:25 a.m. – Patrol was flagged down to help an intoxicated male in the Harriman Hall courtyard. An ambulance was called.

1:27 a.m. – A First Transit bus supervisor reported a fight on the bus at the Governors stop. A UB student was arrested.

10/26

3:00 p.m. – A UB student reported a man in a grey vehicle drove past him in Governors C parking lot and said, “Hey, sexy.” The student thought the man was following him but the vehicle left the area.

4:38 p.m. – A UB student reported there was a fight between two males in the third floor tunnel between the Student Union and Lockwood Library.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.