UB police blotter 9/8-9/12

All information according to University Police

9/8

8:23 a.m. – A 19-year-old female passed out in Tim Hortons in the Student Union. An ambulance was called to the scene however the female declined treatment.

11:35 a.m. – A UB student reported a car struck Furnas Hall close to Putnam Way. No injuries were reported.

12:25 p.m. – Six people were entrapped in an elevator on the second floor of Baldy Hall. A technician was notified. The occupants were freed prior to the patrol’s arrival.

12:46 p.m. – A UB employee reported what appeared to be intentional damage to a vehicle parked in Red Jacket lot. The employee stated that the vehicle had noticeable kick and punch marks.

5:44 p.m. – A UB student reported her bicycle lock was cut and moved one spot away from where her bicycle was originally stationed. The bicycle, which was located at the bike rack in the main circle, was locked with another bicycle lock. The student was able to free her bicycle.

10:17 p.m. – UPD received a complaint of an odor coming from a residence hall that the caller believed to be marijuana. Patrols found no marijuana in the area but that the subjects were smoking e-cigarettes.

9/9

2:13 a.m. – UPD was called after a resident adviser reported a male was found unresponsive from a possible alcohol overdose. The male was transferred to ECMC for medical care.

2:18 p.m. – A UB student reported his Ray Ban sunglasses were stolen from Lockwood Library.

7:19 p.m. – A former UB student reported his bicycle was stolen from the Main Circle bike rack.

9/12

12:53 p.m. – Buffalo police reported having a UPD warrant suspect, Alvin Henderson, in custody.

5:59 p.m. – UPD reported that there was three students found urinating on vehicles parked in the Bissell Lot. The students were given Student-Wide Judiciary paperwork.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.