UB police blotter 9/22 - 9/26

<p></p>

All information according to University Police

9/22

2:33 a.m. – A residential adviser (RA) in Spaulding Quadrangle in the Ellicott Complex reported a marijuana complaint on the terrace. The RA said the two individuals gave her a difficult time and called patrol. Patrol reported marijuana was not found.

3:23 a.m. – A caller in Goodyear Hall called for medical attention for a burning neck pain. There was a red rash on the caller’s neck, but they had no problems breathing.

11:02 a.m. – A UB student reported he found what he believed to be a bag of drugs outside of Squire Hall.

1:34 p.m. – A caller reported his vehicle was hit in the UB Bookstore parking lot.

3:40 p.m. – A student called patrol for a cracked windshield in Slee A parking lot. Patrol reported no sign of damage but there was a stress crack. Patrol told the student to contact her insurance company.

3:41 p.m. – A caller reported that a maroon Zipcar with out of state license plates was driving recklessly entering North Campus through the Rensch entrance. The car was weaving lanes and speeding.

5:14 p.m. – A student walked up to an officer saying she had been harassed, threatened and received obscure messages via Instagram from an unknown account.

9/23

9:22 p.m. – A student fell on campus and friends transported him/her to Mash Urgent Care. There was no further information.

9/24

3:29 p.m. – A caller reported that a suspicious older male frequently watches porn on a computer in Alumni Arena.

5:50 p.m. – A student reported his wallet was taken without permission during a pull up competition in the Student Union.

9/25

7:45 a.m. – A caller reported a vehicle jumped a curb and hit a sign on South Campus. The sign was put back up.

2:32 p.m. – A 911 transfer reported a student passed out in Goodyear or Clement Hall. The student was going in and out of consciousness and was throwing up from being highly intoxicated.

3:34 p.m. – A UB employee reported a strong odor coming from a bathroom on the fifth floor of Lockwood Library. The employee said it smelled like a campfire.

3:41 p.m. – A UB employee stated a student tried using a counterfeit $20 bill at Moes. The student left before the employee notified UPD.

9/26

1:46 a.m. – A student was arrested in Greiner Hall after a marijuana complaint.

9/27

2:31 p.m. – A caller reported being harassed over the phone by an old friend.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.