UB police blotter 9/15-9/21

All information according to University Police

9/15

10:45 a.m. – A UB employee reported a burglary that occurred in Allen Hall. A 55-inch Vizio television was stolen from the room.

1:54 p.m. – A UB employee reported a 20-year-old male was impaired by drugs or alcohol in Richmond Hall. After paramedics cleared the student, he was referred to Student-Wide Judiciary (SWJ).

6:03 p.m. – UB police reported an accident between a car and a motorcycle that occurred in Jacobs A lot. The driver of the car complained of chest pain and the motorcyclist had a possible fracture in their right leg or knee.

9/16

12:53 a.m. – A cleaning supervisor reported a dog was running around a room in Crosby Hall. A patrol asked an individual to remove the dog but refused since the dog was a service dog.

4:52 p.m. – UPD was approached by two females stating that five juvenile males on bicycles assaulted them while they were heading to the Health and Sciences Library. Both victims refused medical attention.

8:29 p.m. – Governors pro-staff reported a resident advisor (RA) overheard a resident admitting to having a taser in her room. UPD is now in possession of the taser and the student was referred to SWJ.

10:33 p.m. – An RA in Wilkeson quad called UPD stating a female student was passed out in the women’s bathroom due to alcohol consumption. The student was found non-responsive but breathing.

9/20

5:11 p.m. – A UB student called UPD stating he was shot in the back of the head with an air soft BB gun while walking on the Hayes Annex sidewalk. The student described the suspects as three males between the ages of 12-15. Patrol searched South Campus for the suspects but was unsuccessful.

9/21

1:12 p.m. – A UB student reported his vehicle had chocolate on its door handles when he returned from class. The student also stated that someone threw eggs at his car as he was leaving the parking lot.