Offset, JID and Shenseea will headline Spring Fest

SA has not yet said when tickets will become available for the May 4 concert

<p>Spring Fest is scheduled for May 4.</p>

Spring Fest is scheduled for May 4.

Offset, JID and Shenseea will headline Spring Fest on May 4, the Student Association (SA) announced in an Instagram post.

SA has not yet announced the concert's venue, or when it will make tickets available.

American rapper Offset became a household name during his time with the Migos. On April 10, he concluded a solo tour for his 2023 album, “Set it Off,” in which he paid tribute to his late bandmate, Takeoff.

JID, an American rapper, rose to fame after his 2022 song, “Surround Sound,” featuring 21 Savage and Baby Tate, became part of the “ceiling challenge” on TikTok. He’s performed the song on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and on Genius’ Open Mic stage. He has an upcoming tour with 21 Savage, “The American Dream Tour.”

Jamaican performer Shenseea, known for her signature fusion of dancehall, pop and rap, made her UB debut at 2022’s Island Fest, and her Coachella debut in 2023. She collaborated on Kayne West’s 2021 album, “Donda,” which was nominated for a Grammy for Album of the Year in 2022. 

Spring Fest will be the first Fest concert since Sheck Wes, Corday and Lil Yachty headlined 2023’s Spring Fest a year ago. SA abruptly canceled this year’s Fall Fest in an Instagram post, later citing logistical complications and difficulty booking Alumni Arena as a venue.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that Yung Gravy performed at last year's Spring Fest. He performed at last year's Fall Fest. We regret this error.

Alisha Allison is an assistant news editor and can be reached at alisha.allison@ubspectrum.com