Crumbl Cookies will open on Friday

The popular cookie joint comes to Amherst just in time for the spring semester

Crumbl Cookie will open its doors Friday, Jan 28 in the Boulevard Mall Plaza.

Students getting their spring semester essentials at Target in the Boulevard Mall will soon find a new storefront nestled between Corelife Eatery and Naan-tastic.

Crumbl, a small family owned and operated cookie joint with over 300 locations in 36 states, may very well end up becoming students’ new fix for late-night cookies.

After repeated delays (the store was originally supposed to open in November), the store, which is located less than 10 minutes from North Campus, is planning its grand opening for Friday.

Crumbl’s website reflects the company’s cookie offerings for the current week (it’s a rotating cast at this cookie joint). This week’s offerings include: Cinnamon Fry Bread, Raspberry Lemonade, Oatmeal ft. ROLO, Chocolate Cake, Classic Pink Sugar and Milk Chocolate Chip. 

Crumbl also offers ice cream to pair with its renowned cookies — or even to be eaten on its own. This week’s offerings include: Brownie Fudge, Cookie Dough Crunch, Peanut Butter Brittle, Raspberry Cheesecake, Snickerdoodle and Vanilla Bean. 

While it’s hard to go wrong with any Crumbl cookies, the milk chocolate cookie is a crowd-pleaser, and is sure to delight the UB student body.

Students who lack access to a personal vehicle can take advantage of the Stampede Mall-Market Bus, which will drop them off outside of Target, which is just a short walk across the parking lot to Crumbl. 

Crumbl will be open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. The store will be closed on Sunday.

Dan Eastman is the asst. managing editor and can be reached at danielson.eastman@ubspectrum.com 

DAN EASTMAN
Studio Session-050 (2) (1).jpg

Dan Eastman is the assistant managing editor at The Spectrum. He is a senior geography major who loves Starbucks iced americano. When he isn’t writing and editing he is trying to find the best donut and cookie shops in Buffalo. He can be found on Twitter @TheEastMan2000.