Police blotter

Did you make this week’s blotter?

<p></p>

2/18

9:05 a.m. A caller reported a vehicle slid off the road and into the guardrail at the Flint entrance from Millersport Highway. Patrol arrived on the scene. There were no injuries reported.

1:31 p.m. A student reported someone stole his laptop and bag outside of Knox 20. UPD arrived and filed a report. The student later called back stating someone returned his items to him.

2/19

6:06 p.m. A student reported someone stole her hoodie out of a dryer in Greiner Hall. UPD filed a report.

2/20

2:39 a.m. Patrol reported a suspicious vehicle in the middle of Sutton Lane. The subject refused to roll down their window. UPD issued a DWI, filed a report and escorted the subject.

1:42 p.m. A person reported a hit and run earlier in the morning on Millersport Highway and Coventry Road. UPD reported no damage to the vehicle and no injuries.

8:26 p.m. A caller reported four students smoking marijuana in the Richmond courtyard. UPD arrived and issued three Student Conduct Advocacy reports.

10:16 p.m. A caller requested to file a report of unauthorized charges on his bank account. UPD filed a report and advised them to cancel their card.

2/21

11:35 a.m. A caller reported someone hit her car while parked in the Flickinger Court parking lot. The perpetrator left a note on her windshield. UPD filed a report.

1:40 p.m. A caller reported someone hit her vehicle between 11:45 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. while parked in the Ketter lot. UPD filed a report.

4:47 p.m. A caller reported someone struck his vehicle while parked in the Sherman lot and a witness left a note on his windshield. UPD filed a report.

2/22

2:02 p.m. A UB Libraries employee reported graffiti referencing Hitler in Lockwood Memorial Library. UPD was unable to locate and filed a maintenance referral. 

11:54 p.m. A caller requested help with a marijuana complaint in the Millard Fillmore Academic Center. The subject ran towards Greiner Hall. UPD arrived and issued four Student Conduct Advocacy reports.

2/23

1:37 a.m. Patrol found an empty car that struck a pole outside of Hayes Hall. The airbag deployed, but no one was in the area and the keys were missing. UPD issued a traffic summons and had the vehicle towed. 

6:02 p.m. A caller reported someone hit his car while parked outside of South Lake Village sometime after 3 p.m. UPD filed a report.

2/24

2:17 a.m. A caller reported an alcohol overdose in Goodyear Hall. Medical transport arrived and UPD filed a report.

3:14 a.m. A caller reported disorderly conduct in Wilkeson Quadrangle. UPD determined the issue was alcohol-related and filed a report. 

2:19 p.m. A person reported someone hit his car while parked on campus on Jan. 27th. UPD filed a report.