UB police blotter 9/12-9/19

Did you make this week’s blotter?

<p></p>

9/12

1:22 a.m. A UB student reported seeing a male wearing all black pacing between the Richmond B parking lot and Crossroads Culinary Center (C3). The caller reported seeing the same person doing the same thing at the same time in the past. Patrol reported the person who was pacing was talking on his phone.

12:32 p.m. A caller reported seeing a student on the roof between Knox and Bonner Hall. The caller reported that the student had since crawled back in through a window. Police notified University Facilities, who did not know of any work being done.

9/14

10:01 a.m. A caller reported her vehicle was struck while parked in the Special Events lot. A witness left a note with the suspect’s information.

9/15

6:28 p.m. A caller reported he was playing basketball inside Clark Hall and realized his wallet was missing when he returned to gather his things. Police filed a report.

9/16

1:16 a.m. A caller said there was an intoxicated student outside of C3. The caller was uncooperative and police were dispatched. Patrol requested an ambulance, reported that the subject was semi-responsive.

9/16

4:17 p.m. An RA reported that a student in Spaulding wanted to speak with patrol about an incident involving harassment. Patrol filed a report.

9/17

7:01 p.m. A caller reports seeing a bat flying around the seventh floor of Porter Building 7. The bat flew away. Patrol cleared the area.

8:28 p.m. A caller reported seeing a hit and run in Furnas lot. The caller identified the suspect as a fair skinned, dark haired female driving a white Zip Car. Patrol checked the lots and was unable to locate the suspects’ vehicle.

9/18

11:49 a.m. Campus Living staff in Clement Hall called with a student to report an ongoing harassment through social media. The student was concerned for her safety. Patrol took a report.

All information is according to University Police