Rick Santorum President? I'm Going to Canada.

Three wins for Rick Santorum is three too many.

How and why people are continually voting ‘yes' for Santorum is beyond me, but maybe it's just my uterus talking. I don't hunt, so I don't care much for his stance on the Second Amendment. I believe that whoever wants to get married should have the right to, so I disagree with his stance on that matter as well.

There are many things Santorum promotes that I completely, wholeheartedly disagree with. But again, it could just be that pesky uterus talking.

Recently, Santorum attacked President John F. Kennedy and his stance on separation of church and state by saying: "I don't believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute."

Santorum did not just say that he disagreed with President John F. Kennedy's stance on a separation of religion and state – he went so far to say the idea of it made him want to throw up.

Is that a joke? Am I being punk'd? Ashton Kutcher, you can come out now.

If religion is important to you, that's your prerogative. If you want to believe in something and if you want religion to influence your life, that's completely fine with me. But when you're proposing to enforce your religion and your beliefs onto the "land of the free," that's when there starts to be a problem.

Rick Santorum is 100 percent pro-life. He thinks that Planned Parenthood should not get federal funding, and that there should be no abortions – no matter the circumstance – and that the Supreme Court was silly when they gave married Americans the right to use contraceptives if they so chose.

If you're trying to lose the majority of women voters, you're doing a fine job Mr. Santorum. It seems ironic that a man is trying to tell women how they can – and in Santorum's case – cannot have control over their own bodies.

Santorum – unless he's keeping a tremendous secret from his voters – cannot have a baby. He's never been through the pain of childbirth; he's never had to face the issue of abortion, and he's never had to worry about taking birth control or the morning after pill. You do not have a vagina so these issues should be none of your concern.

Maybe if he had to push an eight-pound baby out of his reproductive organs he'd be singing a different tune. If a woman decides that she is going to have an abortion, there should not be a man in her way impeding on her freedom of choice. These beliefs are simply archaic and repressive.

You wouldn't want a car mechanic subbing in for your gynecologist, would you? I wouldn't recommend a politician either.

Santorum, in his book, It Takes a Family: Conservatism and the Common Good, suggests that women who have jobs do not care for their children.

"He described it as a sad situation created by ‘radical feminists' who undermined the traditional family by ‘convincing women that professional accomplishments are the key to happiness,'" according to HuffingtonPost.com.

If you want, I guess all us women could throw on some "Kiss the Cook" aprons, make some meatloaf, and stare at the door until our manly man husbands get home from work – because you know, that's what we're good for, right? Cooking and opening our legs, right?

Oh wait, I forgot that we live in the 21st century. Scratch that. Santorum and his followers are toeing a thin line between being conservative and being regressive.

Let's talk about how women shouldn't fight for their country anymore.

"He says he worries that fighting men will be distracted by their ‘natural instinct' to protect women. He also says the differences in physical abilities between men and women aren't being taken into account," according to HuffingtonPost.com.

Men can't control themselves, so we should just stick women back in the bedroom so they can spew out children?

Of course Rick isn't all bad, but it's scary to think that a man who believes that global warming is nothing but a "leftish scheme" might one day be the leader of our country.

Pick Rick? I'd rather pick out my own eyeballs with a plastic fork.

There's only one logical course to take if Rick Santorum becomes the next President of the United States: pack your bags and get the hell out of the country before he starts handing out mandatory chastity belts.

Email: lyzi.white@ubspectrum.com