"So, almighty Spectrum editors..."

Oh how niave and vitrous these journalists. You just don't call up Coach K, Jim Boeheim, Jim Calhoun, Bobby Knight, Roy Williams, and say, hey guys... I'm not homophobic in anyway. Forgive me your highness.

For any reader to get anything about actual news, which a Sports team makes, they had to flip through 18 pages of the homosexual rantings of the Spectrum. But hey... I bet the women's sftball team is happy... and that's what really matters right?

If you are too intimidated or afraid to ask difficult questions of the players, you should find another extracurricular activity to pad your resume. It is fully disrespectful and RUDE to put a picture of TB on the cover of the Spectrum. I think the problem simple uneducation.

If you look in today's paper there are three erros that should not be made by any sort of paper especially a college paper. It is so aggrivating! They pay no attention to detail whatsoever! Read closely. I never did.

Your job as a reporter for the University newspaper is to inform the students, staff, alumni, and fans. There are, of course, proper methods by which to gain pertinent information. I do not know what the official policy of the Athletic Department, whether they allow student-athletes to make comments to news organizations without permission of the coaching staff or Athletic Department.

However, if the players are allowed to speak with the media, then the media should make efforts to find out what is going on within the team. We want information, we want the inside scoop, we want to talk about it all year until the first tip-off of next season. You are trying to force knowledge down students' throats that they don't care about.

the spectrum should at least report on the events that are happening... you know, before they happen! Feel free to tell me that I'm blind. This basketball team, and football team, and soccer team are just as much ours as it is the players. It's really irrelavant anyway.

You wanna be a journalist, write for the times or the post. The Spectrum is a student newspaper. You're not a journalist, you're a student. That damn spectrum... screwing everything up again. The future looks pretty grim. I'm out!

Bortzboy, UBigbobby, BullBoy, YoungsNumbaOne, xDer

ubfans