Column distorts Campus Crusade

Letter to the editor

This is in response to Mike Flatt's column, "Hung up on Christ," Jan. 27. I would like to thank you for showing just how ignorant Christ-o-phobic people can be. You must feel really good about trying to distort what Campus Crusades for Christ are really trying to do. But then again this paper is a liberal paper and the readers should not expect any legitimate news reporting from you or the rest of the staff.

Maybe if Campus Crusades for Christ were promoting the murder of the unborn you would look upon them as saving the world from the evil Christians. Better yet, maybe Campus Crusades for Christ should go out and promote homosexuality, just as long as it does not promote something good and life changing. I would rather have those zealots in this world than a bigot liberal like you. God bless you and keep you safe.

May he also forgive you of your sins against him and his children. I can only hope that one day, liberals like you, will allow Christians that opportunity to express themselves with out being labeled a zealot or a predator praying on lost souls. Instead of pretending to know what the scriptures say, you should actually read the Bible before passing judgments upon a group that only wants to help people. May God have mercy on people like you.