Police blotter

10/15

5:07 p.m. A caller reported a dumpster fire near the solar panels between Flint and Rensch. Playback footage showed the fire, but patrol confirmed the fire was out when they arrived on scene.

10/16

2:02 p.m. A caller reported a student making suicidal threats on Reddit. Patrol spoke to the student about the post and checked their Reddit account and the post wasn’t there.

6:36 p.m. Three students filed a harassment report in Lehman Hall and said the subject contacts them often. Patrol filed the report.

10/18

5:55 a.m. A caller reported a vehicle in a ditch on Millersport Highway. Patrol notified United Towing. United Towing put the car in the Marriott parking lot.

8:57 p.m. A caller reported roughly ten people were attempting to break into 250 Winspear Ave. Patrol reported six to seven juveniles were near the service area but left the scene.

9:10 p.m. A student’s mother reported she hadn’t heard from her daughter since she got back from the emergency room the night before. Dispatch contacted the student and told her to call her mother.

9:47 p.m. A caller reported a driver flipped them off and threw a McDonalds cup at their car. Patrol reported the driver wasn’t on the scene when they arrived.

10/19

1:01 a.m. A Governors Hall RA reported a male subject was vomiting from alcohol poisoning in the bathroom. The subject was conscious and alert. Patrol requested biohazard material to clean the bathroom.

4:08 p.m. Patrol reported a large party with subjects scattering and requesting help. Patrol reported an intoxicated white man ran away from patrol officer. The Villas on Rensch reported at least 50 people from a large party were loitering on the property. Patrol found someone inhaling laughing gas behind the Villas.  

11:13 p.m. A caller reported a group of men sitting on a bench outside Hadley Village 113 yelling, cursing and urinating out their window. The group was gone when patrol arrived.

10/20

1:07 a.m. A caller reported someone in the elevator was trying to harm them. Caller noticed one of the male subjects getting off on the same floor as them and became concerned. Patrol reported no threats or contact were made.

4:17 a.m. Patrol reported someone slumped over in their car due to alcohol overdose.