UB Police blotter 2/9/16 – 2/15/16

All information according to University Police

<p></p>

All information according to University Police

2/9

11:26 a.m. – A student employee reported sustaining an injury to right thumb while logging found property. First aid was administered.

2/10

2:21 p.m. – A caller reported his vehicle was hit while parked and unoccupied in the Squire parking lot.

3:23 p.m. – A student reported that her neighbor at Hadley Village was harassing and following her. The student and a friend reported this has been happening since last semester and continued until this date.

4:25 p.m. – A marijuana complaint was reported to patrols for two individuals on the fifth floor of Clement Hall.

6:49 p.m. – A UB employee reported that a male was using a computer with a guest pass and possibly viewing pornographic material and masturbating at the Health Sciences Library. The subject was asked to leave the library.

2/11

10:31 a.m. – A patron reported her car and dorm keys were stolen from the Ellicott gym area.

2/12

11:25 a.m. - A dispatch requested that North and South Campus roads and sidewalks be cleared and salted due to winter weather conditions.

1:22 p.m. – A UB employee reported that he spoke with a subject on the phone and the conversation did not end well. The subject made mention that he may follow him to his locker in Alumni Arena via Facebook.

1:51 p.m. – Amherst Fire Department reported that first aid was administered to a male with chest pains at Starbucks in The Commons. The victim was conscious and taken to the hospital.

3:23 p.m. – A caller reported that multiple vehicles were driving on Putnam Avenue at a high rate of speed. The caller felt that it was unsafe due to the weather.

2/13

9:31 a.m. – Patrols reported an unknown person damaged a pane of glass in the Governor’s bus stop. A worker was sent to repair the glass.

2/14

2:46 a.m. – A UB employee reported loud music coming from Hadley Village at what she believed to be was a party. Patrols were dispatched to Hadley.

2/15

1:07 p.m. – A caller reported that a professor had has a suspicious student in her classroom in Clemens who is not registered for the class. She also stated he had been exhibiting suspicious behavior in the classroom but does not interact with students or the professor.

7:17 p.m. – A DWI was reported on the Audubon Parkway near Hadley. The vehicle involved hit a tree and airbags were deployed.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.