#UBTop10: Counting down the top 10 moments in UB sports over the last two weeks

10. Baseball sweeps Western Michigan

The Bulls completed their first conference sweep of the season against Western Michigan Friday-Sunday. Buffalo won its first two games in walk-off fashion before earning a more comfortable 7-3 win in the series' final game.

9.Baseball hands Central Michigan its first conference loss

After dropping the opening two games of the weekend, the Bulls blasted past Central Michigan 11-3 April 6. Central Michigan had won its first eight MAC games and is currently 10-2.

Sophomore infielder Tyler Mautner had four RBIs and senior outfielders Matt Pollock and Thomas Richards added three apiece.

8. Men's tennis rallies to defeat Western Michigan on Senior Day

After Buffalo dropped the doubles point and trailed 3-2 after five matches, juniors Damien David and Sebastian Ionescu won the first and second singles, respectively, for Buffalo's third and fourth victories. David won his match 6-3, 2-6, 7-5, and Ionescu finished the match with a 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 victory.

7. Women's tennis defeats Miami Ohio for first time since 2008

The Bulls handed Miami Ohio its first conference loss of the season April 4. It's still the RedHawks' lone loss of the season. The last time Buffalo defeated Miami Ohio was in the 2008 MAC Tournament.

6. Baseball defeats Western Michigan in comeback fashion

On Friday, the Bulls scored two runs in the bottom of the ninth to defeat the Broncos 8-7. Senior catcher Kyle Figgins ended the game by drawing a walk that forced in the game's final run. Pollock was a key factor in the rally, as he doubled in the game-tying run and scored the game winner when Figgins drew a walk.

5. Less than 24 hours later, the team does it again

The Bulls trailed 4-1 entering the bottom of the eighth inning before four Buffalo hits resulted in three runs to tie the game. Pollock played the role of hero yet again, as he singled home the game-winning run in the ninth inning.

4. Gallardo's hot streak helps set single-season home run record

April 9, senior infielder Sammi Gallardo blasted two home runs against Niagara to begin a stretch of six home runs over five games.

Gallardo had another two-home run game Saturday against Eastern Michigan to give her 11 on the season, which set the single-season program record. Over her last six games, she has a .421 batting average and a 1.421 slugging percentage.

Gallardo is just two long balls away from setting the all-time record.

3. Ryder carries Buffalo to walk-off victory

Senior first baseman Heather Ryder provided the spark the Bulls needed, not once, but twice, against Eastern Michigan on Sunday.

Ryder hit a two-out, two-RBI single in the seventh inning to tie the game at 4. In the bottom of the ninth, she belted a game-winning home run for the Bulls.

2. Burke sets program record for wins

Senior pitcher Mike Burke earned his program-best 19th win in a complete-game victory over Central Michigan April 6. Burke allowed only two runs and struck out five batters in nine innings.

1. Speckman throws third no-hitter in program history

In Buffalo's first MAC game of the season, senior pitcher Tori Speckman struck out 10 Ohio batters and surrendered zero hits April 5. It was just the third no-hitter in school history and the first since 2010.