Quick Hits: Weekend Recap

Men's Tennis (2-0)

The men's tennis team defeated Cleveland State (0-1), 4-3, in its home opener on Saturday. Sophomore Sergio Arevalillo's win in singles clinched the match for the Bulls, who are currently ranked No. 69 in the country. The Bulls return to the road next weekend with matches against Dartmouth (5-1) on Friday and Penn on Saturday. Friday's game is set for 11 a.m. and Saturday's will begin at 3 p.m.

Swimming and Diving

Both swimming and diving teams won their respective matches against Ball State in Muncie, Ind., Saturday. The women won, 165-135, and the men won, 178-103. Buffalo will compete in the Ohio State Invite in Columbus, Ohio, Saturday.

Track & Field

The track & field teams competed in the Eastern Michigan Invitational on Saturday, winning nine events between the two of them. The men placed third and the women finished fourth. The teams travel to State College, Pa., Saturday to compete in the Sykes-Sabock invite.

Women's Tennis (2-1)

The women's tennis team lost to Cornell (1-0) Friday but rebounded to defeat Maryland-Baltimore County (1-2), 4-3, Saturday. The Bulls are off next weekend before returning to the road in two weeks to face Duquesne (1-1) on Saturday, Feb. 15, and Niagara Sunday, Feb. 16.

Wrestling (2-13, 0-5 Mid-American Conference)

The wrestling team fell, 41-3, at nationally ranked Edinboro (8-3) Saturday. The Bulls will play at Missouri (6-2, 3-1 MAC) this Friday.