Disney comes to South Park

???Everyone's favorite foul-mouthed kids from South Park are back. ???

???And this time Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are up against the Jonas Brothers and the Disney Corporation, making for a very funny season 13 premiere of South Park.

???When Kenny brings his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert, they unexpectedly get purity rings. Much to the other boys' dismay, this turns Kenny into a very boring person. Instead of hanging out, Kenny just spends his time watching Grey's Anatomy all day. The boys decide to get to the bottom of this, but they must contend with the Jonas Brothers' boss, Mr. Mouse, first.

???The great part about South Park is that the show reminds viewers that even though these characters have been to space and back, they are still kids. This episode really plays up the boys' naivety and immaturity. The boys' attempt to understand Kenny's girlfriend situation is hilarious.

???The shining moment of the episode was the big reveal of the identity of the Jonas Brothers' boss, the evil corporate entity known as Mr. Mouse. Nothing in this episode could top the 3-foot tall boss wearing Mickey Mouse ears, bursting into a room and beating up one of the Jonas Brothers.

???What seems to go overlooked in South Park are the strong voice talents of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Not only do they give each one of the kids a unique voice, they also voice the rest of the cast and many of the one shot characters. The case is the same for Mr. Mouse, where they create a perfect, hilarious replica of squeaky Mickey Mouse.

???Many South Park episodes contain some hidden messages or attacks beneath their ridiculous dialogue. This one, of course, is geared at the Disney corporation. At times the show can be overtly preachy with its message, but not this time, hitting the bullseye through parody.

???Seeing Mickey Mouse turn into a giant fire-breathing version of himself is priceless. If the rest of South Park's run is anything like its premier episode, another great season is on the horizon.