'Some Offensive Comments'

Comedian Tracy Morgan Splits Sides with Edgy Material at CFA

"Some offensive comments."

These were the words printed out in bold on the poster of Tracy Morgan's performance at the Center for the Arts Thursday night. Yet that warning was not enough preparation for the crowd to stop rolling over laughing.

"What the f--k is up, Buffalo?" screamed Morgan before commenting on a switch box on the floor. "Can someone get this s--t out of my way before it costs you an extra $10,000?"

As Morgan began, he informed the crowd that he was not going to stress them with questions or answers like professors - he was just going to share his life experiences.

"You have many years in college, doing Ph.Ds but have no experience. Life is about experience," said Morgan. "I was TV for many years, you guys grew up on me. I'm like Chinese food."

Morgan wasted no time in warming up to the crowd before laying out the truths of life.

"Consider me as that dirty uncle your mum and dad told you not to listen to because, 'He tells you stuff.' But you know you love this mutha---ka," Morgan roared.

The first half of the show kicked off with nothing but lewd comments about genitals, interracial sex, anal sex, kinky positions and more ways to keep a relationship going strong.

"To get some anal sex, you need about eight Long island iced teas, some chronic and she wouldn't know what happened," said Morgan.

Morgan talked about how people would try to be old-fashioned but they should unleash their inhibitions about many things.

"You can be conservative all you want, but someone tonight will go stick his tongue up your a-- crack," said Morgan.

In fact, it got so offensive; a middle-aged couple got up and left during the show.

To Morgan, the idea that prudish folks cannot take his jokes was just "bulls--t hypocrisy."

"They watch 'The Passion' for violence, but they watch Tracy but cannot talk about licking crack," Morgan scoffed.

Yet, the obscene comedy continued to the crowd's delight.

Politics were also part of Morgan's comedy, especially at the cost of the current president and vice president.

"The president will say, 'I have nothing to say because I am an idiot and that my vice president just fainted,'" said Morgan.

Morgan showed his contempt for reality television, as he says there are no requirements to be on the television - only bravery.

"Reality TV is bulls--t. They are replacing talent with willingness," Morgan said. "Eating cow nuts is not talent. Normal people don't sue their parents for $10 like on 'Judge Judy.'"

If he had the chance to interview Michael Jackson, Morgan would not have stuck to the traditional questions.

"'What the f--k is wrong with you?'" said Morgan. "If you want to, sleep with me. I need to get paid. You can take me to Never-Ever Land, and I will be asking when we going to bed. I will put my d--k on your lap, and then I will start counting my money."

The audience appeared offended, insulted and verbally assailed; and they loved it. With his violent obscenities, lewd conduct and crude jokes, Morgan rocked the house and definitely deserved the standing ovation at the end.

Derrick Harris, a Black Entertainment Television comedian started the laughing ball rolling by opening the act for Morgan.

Harris also talked about his job as a security guard before starting comedy.

"Being a security guard, you are just a paid witness," said Harris. "I secure and describe. All I do is I take my pencil to sketch the criminal whopping your a--."

Before Harris gave up the stage to Morgan, he had to cross the politically correct line to joke about R. Kelly by discussing on how his wife urinates on him after sex.

"When I do it is funny. When R. Kelly did it, it was not that funny. At least my wife is legal," said Harris.