What Will UB Doing This Summer

School will be over shortly, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end. In fact, it's really just beginning.

For students staying on campus or in the Buffalo area over the summer, or for Buffalo residents in general, the University at Buffalo has plenty of great things in store.

Students are given the opportunity to take summer classes in a smaller, more intimate setting than what is offered during the regular school year. This provides students with a deeper focus on fewer classes and more personal attention and interaction with their professors. UB is also providing non-credited workshops and camps to all students, no matter how old.

Students aren't the only ones that can take advantage of UBThisSummer, families throughout the community are also able to participate in the various workshops and camps offered, from art to music to sports. UBThisSummer has a wide range of activities for people of all ages.

Also, UBThisSummer will be hosting its sixth lecture series, where internationally recognized faculty will be speaking on topics that span a wide range of subjects, from humanities to sciences and beyond.

Every Wednesday, at 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. from June until August, professors will be sharing their experiences and knowledge in the Student Union Theatre on North Campus.

Email:features@ubspectrum.com