Police blotter

<p></p>

3/18

1 a.m. A student reported having a piercing stuck in their ear and said they felt like they were going to pass out. UPD requested an ambulance and arrived at the scene. The student said they no longer felt like they were going to pass out. UPD cancelled the ambulance and advised the student to seek medical attention.

3/19

7:16 a.m. A caller reported a fallen light post near the O'Brian bus stop. UPD requested to remove the light pole immediately due to exposed wires. 

3/20

8:46 a.m. UPD received a non-verbal call on the emergency line for the Hochstetter elevator. UPD arrived and reported the elevators were working properly. 

3/21

8:08 a.m. A person reported twisting their left knee while training in the Alumni Arena Main Gym. UPD filed a report.

5:44 p.m. A caller reported entering the Alumni Arena men’s locker room to use the bathroom and found a white male between 30-50 looking through his belongings. When he called out, the man ran from the area and the caller chased him out of Alumni Arena. The man took nothing from the bag.

3/22

7:56 a.m. Several callers reported concerning sounds and possible drug use coming from Lehman Hall. Patrol performed a welfare check and reported the occupant was chopping vegetables, taking prescription nasal spray and playing Uno.

4:59 p.m. A caller reported someone stole their laundry out of a dryer in the Richmond 3 Laundry Room on March 19. UPD filed a report.

3/23

6:05 a.m. A caller reported an acetone-like odor on campus. UPD checked the area and did not note any unusual smells.

10:18 p.m. Patrol reported a motor vehicle crashed on John James Audubon Parkway near Rensch Road. The vehicle struck a deer and incurred damage to the driver’s side mirror and a cracked windshield. UPD provided assistance.

2:15 p.m. A person reported an unoccupied car in Slee B parking lot had been running all day. UPD took keys out of ignition and left a note for owner to contact UPD for the keys.

3/24

12:44 a.m. A person reported having chest pains and trouble breathing in Clinton Hall. UPD requested an ambulance which transported the subject to Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. 

8:03 p.m. A caller reported their roommate experienced severe abdominal pain in Fargo Quadrangle. UPD requested an ambulance which transported the subject to Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. 

9:24 p.m. A caller reported her roommates were fighting and one had a knife in Flint 301. Patrol requested an ambulance for the person with scratches. They reported no major injuries. 

10:05 p.m. A CA reported speaking with a resident in South Lake Village who disclosed having suicidal thoughts. Patrol reported an on-call counselor contacted the subject.