UB police blotter 10/27 – 11/3

Did you make blotter this week?

<p></p>

All information according to University Police.

10/27

3:38 p.m. – A UB student reported two males approached him while he was at the Bank of America ATM. The student believed the two were going to take his money, but they ran off toward Walgreens. No crime occurred.

8:51 p.m. – A bus supervisor reported a bus driver witnessed a group of individuals attempting to find loose bicycles at the Main Circle bike rack. Buffalo Police reported receiving calls regarding the same incident. Callers also stated some of the individuals in the group had crowbars. Patrol as dispatched however found no crime was committed.

10/28

10:30 a.m. – A UB employee reported one of her students witnessed a young male wearing a dark hoodie attempting to open various car trunks in Sherman Lot. Patrol was dispatched to check the vehicles parked in Sherman Lot.

12:40 p.m. – A UB employee reported a fellow employee was being harassed via email and phone by a UB alumnus. An officer contacted the alumnus and advised him to no longer contact the employee.

10/30

2:30 a.m. – A resident adviser (RA) reported a male passed out in a lobby elevator of Clement Hall. The RA said it was a possible alcohol overdose. The male was taken to ECMC and given Student Wide Judiciary (SWJ) paperwork.

5:22 a.m. – A caller reported her boyfriend put his hands on her during an argument. Patrol reported the boyfriend is not affiliated with UB. Medical attention was not needed and the caller did not wish to file charges.

10:09 a.m. – A UB employee reported she and a co-worker ate at The Greenery and her card was charged twice intentionally. Patrol followed up with a manager. The double charge appeared to be result of a computer issue.

11:29 p.m. – Patrol dispatched to Fargo Quadrangle for a fire alarm. The alarm was activated by a hair dryer.

10/31

7:01 p.m. – Patrol reported a suspicious male near Diefendorf Loop. Patrol reported the male was checking for cans in the garbage bags near the Sherman Lot.

11/1

1:52 a.m. – University Police received a report of a person who was passed out and convulsing outside of a South Lake Village apartment. The person was transported to ECMC.

11/2

6:10 p.m. – A UB employee requested an officer to Richmond Hall regarding an assault on a UB student by a fellow UB student. There were no injuries reported, however there was damage to a wall in the room. The Richmond Hall director was contacted regarding the incident.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.