Did you make blotter this week?

<p></p>

10/6

2:58 p.m. – A person reported he or she received an anonymous letter containing tweets threating to pull a fire alarm.

6:56 p.m. – A UB employee in Harriman Hall reported screaming between a medium-build white male with short dark hair and female with blond hair. The employee called UPD after she thought she heard a slap.

10/7

12:57 a.m. – A bus supervisor requested a welfare check on an intoxicated individual on the bus in the Main Circle. The subject was unable to take care of himself.

1:52 p.m. – A UB employee in Bissell Hall reported a UB student was upset about failing out of the business program.

15:51 p.m. – A student reported finding a bird with a broken wing outside of Crossroads Culinary Center (C3). The animal was then contained in a box and Wildlife Division was notified.

5:37 p.m. – A student reported his watch was stolen from his dorm room in Fargo Quad sometime between Sept. 29 and Sept. 30. He said he sometimes leaves the door cracked open while showering.

7:30 p.m. – A bicyclist fell into a ditch while riding on Audubon Parkway near Frontier Road. The victim was alert and conscious but complained of back pain.

10/8

1:41 a.m. – A student was punched in the Main-Bailey parking lot. The suspect was described as 6-foot-2 and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. The victim reported the suspect went through his wallet but did not take anything.

12:49 p.m. – A UB student reported she was in a motor vehicle accident when entering Baily parking lot. She had no injuries.

1:56 p.m. – A caller reported his vehicle was keyed in Jacobs C parking lot.

3:37 p.m. – A caller stated during a health and safety inspection in South Lake Village, she found a hookah, traffic signs, marijuana grinder, prescription drugs and large sum of cash.

6:00 p.m. – A UB student stated he saw a 5-foot-10 person wearing jeans and a T-shirt with a shaved head break the mirror off of a vehicle in the Main-Bailey parking lot.

7:44 p.m. – Patrol reported a fight in progress between two females at the University Station.

10/9

1: 55 p.m. – A UB employee in Norton Hall reported a 20-year-old male who appeared to be on drugs state he was going home to do more drugs.

7:31 p.m. – Putnam’s general manager reported a female taking food and refusing to pay for it. The student had her UBID confiscated in the past. Student was charged with theft of services and trespassing.

10:30 p.m. – A UB student in Flint Village reported a male figure wearing all black was hiding behind a tree. The suspect followed the student to her building. The suspect stated he was smoking.

10/12

10:43 p.m. – A residential adviser in Spaulding Quad reported an 18-year-old male consumed an energy drink and was experiencing a rapid heart beat and dizziness. Ambulance transported the student to Buffalo General Hospital.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.