The Spectrum Logo

Moe's grill causes UB Student Union fire alarm to go off for second time in past two and a half weeks


Moe's workers cleaning the grill with water caused the Student Union's fire alarm to go off Wednesday night, University Police said. The building only had to be evacuated for a few minutes before UPD gave students permission to re-enter. 

This is at least the second time in the past two and a half weeks that workers cleaning the Moe's grill with water has caused the building's alarm to go off.

Tom Dinki is the editor in chief and can be reached at Follow him on Twitter at @tomdinki. 

Comments powered by Disqus

Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Spectrum.