A Cycle You'll Never Forget: Having Sex While She's Menstruating
It's that time of the month for your girl and that means many unfortunate things: complaints about excruciating cramps, an attitude that makes you wish you could lock her in a room and throw away the key, dealing with her desire to eat everything in sight, and more emotions than Rachel McAdams had in The Notebook.
What it doesn't have to mean, though, is no sexual pleasure.
I know that the thought of your hot dog anywhere near the ketchup oozing out of her sounds nauseating, but there are people that continue to take a quick ride even during menstruation, so there must be some positives to it.
"Having sex during your period may help provide pain relief for menstrual cramps by providing feel-good endorphins that are released during orgasm," according to www.everydayhealth.com. "Sex during your period could also help to shorten your period by a few days."
In addition, if your girl has trouble getting wet on a normal night, you won't have trouble getting her soaking if you have sex while Aunt Flow is visiting town. The blood is a natural lubricant and it will make the intercourse better for both of you.
If you're the type with the girl that has yet to experience an orgasm, maybe having sex while she's on her period is just what you need. When girls are excreting blood from their baby makers, their hormones are as wild as ever and they tend to be incredibly horny.
If you choose to take this slippery slope into her, just know you're about to make her more wet than the toilet bowl ride at Splish Splash – get ready for the ride of your life.
There are things to take into consideration before doing the dirty while she's "dirty" down there.
"When a woman is bleeding, the chances of spreading STDs, especially AIDS, increase immensely. So always wear a condom if you're going to jump in when her vagina is not user-friendly," according to www.askmen.com.
Furthermore, if her flow is heavier than the leaking pipe in your bathroom sink, then be sure to put a towel underneath her unless you're looking to dye your sheets red. If the flow is too heavy, I recommend waiting until the last few days of her cycle to avoid excessive leakage.
As fun as it is to have her be your cowgirl for the night, refrain from begging her to get on top of you for this one week each month. The greatest position to avoid so much mess is missionary because when a girl is lying on her back, her flow tends to be lighter. Keep some wet cloths on hand for an easy clean up, keeping her and your little friend guck and smell-free.
Girls – I know this isn't how you'd like to spend your first moments post-sex, but if you care about this guy judging you for the rest of eternity, then take the condom off for him. This way he can avoid making hand-to-blood contact and you don't have to live with the embarrassment if for some reason the smell of your vagina resembles that of a sushi restaurant kitchen.
If blood makes you light-headed and causes you to faint, then do not try this at home. This column is solely directed toward those who aren't afraid of a little mess that Bounty and Tide-to-Go could easily fix, and to those looking to spice up their sex lives with some natural ingredients.
A girl's menstruation cycle is a beautiful thing. Without it she wouldn't be able to have the children that you will someday appreciate, so don't look down upon it. Waiting one week to have sex isn't so difficult, and if you're really not into the downsides of sex while she's on her period, there are other ways you can pleasure each other.
Whatever you choose to do, just be safe, be smart, and be sexual.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- UB Bulls defeat MAC East leader behind largest home crowd in four years
- UB Bulls Basketball tailgate canceled
- #UBTop10: The top-10 moments in Buffalo sports over break
- Around Town: Winter Brewfest, the Ice at Canalside and Lumagination
- Late UB Stampede supervisor remembered
- ‘Big time,’ big money, big problems
- UB offering chance at free semester of tuition to basketball fans
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- LED Technology Helping People See The World in a Whole...
- Ice Dams Put Homes at Risk for Termites
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy, Healthy Heart
- What Does Million in IRS Budget Cuts Mean for Taxpayers?
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor