A Cycle You'll Never Forget: Having Sex While She's Menstruating
It's that time of the month for your girl and that means many unfortunate things: complaints about excruciating cramps, an attitude that makes you wish you could lock her in a room and throw away the key, dealing with her desire to eat everything in sight, and more emotions than Rachel McAdams had in The Notebook.
What it doesn't have to mean, though, is no sexual pleasure.
I know that the thought of your hot dog anywhere near the ketchup oozing out of her sounds nauseating, but there are people that continue to take a quick ride even during menstruation, so there must be some positives to it.
"Having sex during your period may help provide pain relief for menstrual cramps by providing feel-good endorphins that are released during orgasm," according to www.everydayhealth.com. "Sex during your period could also help to shorten your period by a few days."
In addition, if your girl has trouble getting wet on a normal night, you won't have trouble getting her soaking if you have sex while Aunt Flow is visiting town. The blood is a natural lubricant and it will make the intercourse better for both of you.
If you're the type with the girl that has yet to experience an orgasm, maybe having sex while she's on her period is just what you need. When girls are excreting blood from their baby makers, their hormones are as wild as ever and they tend to be incredibly horny.
If you choose to take this slippery slope into her, just know you're about to make her more wet than the toilet bowl ride at Splish Splash – get ready for the ride of your life.
There are things to take into consideration before doing the dirty while she's "dirty" down there.
"When a woman is bleeding, the chances of spreading STDs, especially AIDS, increase immensely. So always wear a condom if you're going to jump in when her vagina is not user-friendly," according to www.askmen.com.
Furthermore, if her flow is heavier than the leaking pipe in your bathroom sink, then be sure to put a towel underneath her unless you're looking to dye your sheets red. If the flow is too heavy, I recommend waiting until the last few days of her cycle to avoid excessive leakage.
As fun as it is to have her be your cowgirl for the night, refrain from begging her to get on top of you for this one week each month. The greatest position to avoid so much mess is missionary because when a girl is lying on her back, her flow tends to be lighter. Keep some wet cloths on hand for an easy clean up, keeping her and your little friend guck and smell-free.
Girls – I know this isn't how you'd like to spend your first moments post-sex, but if you care about this guy judging you for the rest of eternity, then take the condom off for him. This way he can avoid making hand-to-blood contact and you don't have to live with the embarrassment if for some reason the smell of your vagina resembles that of a sushi restaurant kitchen.
If blood makes you light-headed and causes you to faint, then do not try this at home. This column is solely directed toward those who aren't afraid of a little mess that Bounty and Tide-to-Go could easily fix, and to those looking to spice up their sex lives with some natural ingredients.
A girl's menstruation cycle is a beautiful thing. Without it she wouldn't be able to have the children that you will someday appreciate, so don't look down upon it. Waiting one week to have sex isn't so difficult, and if you're really not into the downsides of sex while she's on her period, there are other ways you can pleasure each other.
Whatever you choose to do, just be safe, be smart, and be sexual.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- À la Mode: Style Guide
- Unprecedented number of students prompt increased tailgate patrol
- UB looks to overhaul general education requirements
- StandWithUs brings Charlotte Korchak to UB to discuss the Israeli-Palestinian...
- UB holds Suicide Prevention Week, offers QPR suicide prevention training
- Student Style Spotlight 9/18
- Around Town: UB Family Weekend, Buffalo Maritime Festival and Buffalo...
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses