We've got a clinger
If you ask any old person, they will tell you learning to let go is one of the hardest things. When you look back on your life, what are you going to remember most?
That's right: Your prime fantasy season.
And what are you going to regret the most? Drafting Ryan "Fitzmagic" over RG3. Or maybe it will be that time you dropped Doug Martin in mid-October of 2012.
It will haunt you forever - as if you got dumped by Carrie Underwood a week before she went on American Idol because you told her you didn't like it when she sang.
So here's the deal: if you don't want regrets about lost seasons, the first step is to cleanse your team. Rid it of rotting bench players and decaying starters.
Now I know many of you are worried you're much too clingy to accomplish this, but trust me: it's easier than throwing a hotdog in a hallway. And I promise it won't hurt as much as using a pickle slicer to chop off a body part.
Here are some players you won't regret letting go:
Greg Little:I'm embarrassed I've had to say this on a weekly basis to my friend, who won't drop him, or even sit him for that matter - It's like putting peanut butter on your pancakes: it's a no brainer, and it will make everything better.
Torrey Smith:He may have burnt out too quickly. I also think that Baltimore's defense is dead, especially in the wake of their recent injuries. This has in turn doomed their offense. Don't just drop him though. Use him in a trade, as he still has some value.
Any kicker under 50 fantasy points on the season:There is an abundance of kickers over 70. Finding one around that mark shouldn't pose much of a challenge.
Here are some chilly picks for week 10:
Danario Alexander (WR/SD) - Confidence Rating: 9/14
He just started getting looks, but this is the type of player that will get 4 catches, 50 yards and a score. The Chargers are up against Tampa Bay - a team that's quite bad at playing pass defense.
Marcel Reece (RB/OAK)- C.R.: 71/86
Surprise, surprise: I was right about Darren McFadden getting injured last week. Unfortunately, his back up, Mike Goodson, also got hurt in the game. Neither of those guys have practiced this week, and they're both doubtful for Week 10 versus Baltimore. Reece is the next guy in line, so expect him to get a decent number of fantasy points as a result of high number of carries.
Emmanuel Sanders(WR/PIT)C.R.: 7.5/13
Again, here's a guy who will get looks as a result of an injured teammate. Antonio Brown is not likely to play this week. And looky here, Sanders is playing Kansas City - just an all-around bad team. Also, he is playing Monday night, so if you're that kid who realizes he has bye week players in his lineup on Sunday night, you'll still have time to get him in. Expect Big Ben to look his way five or six times on Monday night.
Mike Vick (QB/PHI)- C.R.: 3/10
I'll be the first to disagree with people who say the Eagles should sit him. He's still one of the most dynamic players in the game. But this week, he's not your fantasy answer. His matchup with the Cowboys may smell like points, but any game between these two teams is sure to be a dogfight - no pun intended (well, kind of). Expect a lot of turnovers and lots of sacks on Vick.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- Buffalo stunned by Ohio after last-second basket
- Bulls fall to Central Michigan 84-73
- Weird Al to come to UB this summer
- Bulls defeat Miami Ohio behind career-game by Moss
- Rachael Gregory transfers from UB
- Buffalo routs Northern Illinois in return to Alumni Arena
- Bulls’ offense sputters in a 78-68 loss to Western Michigan
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
- With Help From Chile, Blueberries Stay Fresh All Winter
- Small Fixtures Make a Big Design Impact
- Keeping the Workplace in Proper Alignment
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- ASCO Numatics Announces 2015 Industrial Automation Engineering Scholarships
- Coffee Club Goes Viral With Members Earning Free Starbucks Cards
- UniversitySpot.com Introduces Extensive, Curated List of Free Online Courses for Winter 2015
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World