McCrea leads Bulls to third straight victory
Senior forward Javon McCrea scored 25 points for the second straight game as Buffalo (14-7, 8-3 Mid-American Conference) defeated Miami Ohio (9-13, 5-6 MAC) on the road Wednesday night.
The Bulls took the lead early and never trailed. McCrea also grabbed 11 rebounds for the double-double.
Senior guard Josh Freelove - the only other Bull to reach double digits - scored 16 points, including four 3-pointers.
The Bulls out rebounded the RedHawks 40-25 and also held Miami Ohio to 42.1 percent shooting from the field.
The win ties the Bulls with Akron (16-8, 8-3 MAC) for first in the MAC East and second overall in the conference. The Zips visit Alumni Arena on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Buffalo returns home on Saturday for a game against Ohio (17-7, 7-4 MAC). Tipoff is scheduled at 2:30 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall
- A Tip About Secondhand Smoke and Asthma
- Save Energy and Money With Home Lighting Techniques
- Former Smoker: You Can Quit