McCrea leads Bulls to third straight victory
Senior forward Javon McCrea scored 25 points for the second straight game as Buffalo (14-7, 8-3 Mid-American Conference) defeated Miami Ohio (9-13, 5-6 MAC) on the road Wednesday night.
The Bulls took the lead early and never trailed. McCrea also grabbed 11 rebounds for the double-double.
Senior guard Josh Freelove - the only other Bull to reach double digits - scored 16 points, including four 3-pointers.
The Bulls out rebounded the RedHawks 40-25 and also held Miami Ohio to 42.1 percent shooting from the field.
The win ties the Bulls with Akron (16-8, 8-3 MAC) for first in the MAC East and second overall in the conference. The Zips visit Alumni Arena on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Buffalo returns home on Saturday for a game against Ohio (17-7, 7-4 MAC). Tipoff is scheduled at 2:30 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
- Where Do Pests Lurk? The Rooms in Your Home That Pests...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge