Switch up the sex positions
Sometimes when you have sex on a regular basis, the romps in the bedroom become a bit stagnant. Not to say that having sex on a regular basis in the same position is bad, but sometimes just a simple twist of the hips can make a climax go from ordinary to extraordinary.
It's a good thing to remember all positions are not meant for everyone. When one partner has never seen the other person naked, you should not be jumping into the sack, throwing limbs in the air and butts into faces. But if you're experienced and in sync with your partner, then it might be time to switch up the missionary for something more challenging and - most likely - more pleasurable.
For those who are just starting to have sex, or for those who are starting over with a new partner, it's best to start off simple. Try the reverse cowgirl - girl straddling on top, facing away from the guy. This gives the girl all of the power over speed and rhythm and it requires little to no flexibility. Or, if you'd rather have a face-to-face connection, you can try the face-off: the guy sits on the edge of a bed (a chair works, too) and the girl sits on him as she straddles him. Be careful with these, though, because sometimes your leg can cramp up and it is not enjoyable.
If you're experienced but not very flexible, sometimes having sex while lying on the side is a good option. Have the girl lay on her side with her leg up in the air. The guy lies behind her, holding her leg - if you want - and thrusting from behind. That's how you do the "side slide." There's also always the Lotus, as well. The man sits cross-legged, while the girl sits on top of him with her legs and arms wrapped around him. This position makes for a slower and sensual sex experience, so if you have all night and want a close connection, try the Lotus.
Personally, my favorite position for girl-on-bottom sex is legs in the air. You can throw them up in a V, you can wrap them around your partner or - if you're really flexible - you can wrap your toes under a headboard. The higher your legs are, the deeper penetration your man can get.
Take sex off the bed once in a while. Shower sex, when the girl is leaning over at a 90-degree angle while the man thrusts from behind, is the safest bet because sometimes it's too slippery to place your leg on top of the faucet. Table sex is good, too, because not only is it hot to have sex in a semi-public place, but when the girl lies on the table with her bottom hanging slightly over the edge and legs wrapped around her man, it allows for deep penetration and greater pleasure.
If you prefer having sex standing up, there are two good options for you to try. Either have your man pick you up, wrap your legs around him and help him hold you by squeezing your legs around him, or if you don't think that's a viable option, you can stand in front of him with one leg wrapped around him. Height and weight are big variables in this equation, though, so make sure it's a possible position so if someone falls or someone's knees buckle, you can just laugh it off.
Now, if you're both experienced and flexible, that's when the crazy stuff happens.
The Wheelbarrow position is similar to the game you might have played as a kid, when one person walks on their hands while someone else holds their feet. Except the sex position happens without clothing and the race is to climax and not across a field. If you're not sure whether you have the upper body strength to hold yourself up, especially if your man has an abundance of endurance, go on your elbows. That way there's no chance of you collapsing from exhaustion.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- Buffalo stunned by Ohio after last-second basket
- Bulls fall to Central Michigan 84-73
- Weird Al to come to UB this summer
- Bulls defeat Miami Ohio behind career-game by Moss
- Rachael Gregory transfers from UB
- Buffalo routs Northern Illinois in return to Alumni Arena
- Bulls’ offense sputters in a 78-68 loss to Western Michigan
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
- With Help From Chile, Blueberries Stay Fresh All Winter
- Small Fixtures Make a Big Design Impact
- Keeping the Workplace in Proper Alignment
- 5 Seasonal Invaders and How to Keep Them Out in the Cold
- Not Just a Man's World, Female Entrepreneurs Are Making...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- ASCO Numatics Announces 2015 Industrial Automation Engineering Scholarships
- Coffee Club Goes Viral With Members Earning Free Starbucks Cards
- UniversitySpot.com Introduces Extensive, Curated List of Free Online Courses for Winter 2015
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World