Sexy gifts to buy your boo
Just in case you haven't noticed from Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You"blasting in every single store you walk into or all of the Christmas lights decking the halls - it's the holiday season. And if you haven't seen them yet, prepare yourself for the oh-so-subtle mistletoes hanging off the belts and onto the overcompensating, "swagnificent" freshmen.
It also means you might be the person spending hours racking your brain, thinking of the perfect gift for your significant other. You really don't want to be in that situation where your partner unwraps the gift you spent so much time, energy and money on, just to watch their face fall because it was totally off the mark.
If you're drawing a blank on what to get that special person in your life and were thinking of going the sexy route, here are a few ideas to - at the very least - get the ball rolling.
It's simple, yet sexy. As easy way to spice up the bedroom, lingerie affords you the opportunity to prolong foreplay. There are all sorts of lingerie for all different body types, and picking the perfect style can accentuate your body in all the right places. Corsets give your chest a boost, garters give your partner an excuse to check out those legs of yours and anything lacey makes touching your body all the more irresistible for both of you.
If you're looking to splurge, Victoria's Secret is home to some really classy - and a couple of risquÃ© - lingerie items. Try one of the babydolls or lace slips that range from around $29 to $100. Or, if you're looking for something more affordable, yet still sexy, try going to Charlotte Russe - it has a lace babydoll and thong set for only $20.
And if you're feeling really adventurous, head to Spencer's. You can pick up a Christmas-themed lingerie set - complete with bra, skirt and gloves - for $24.99 or a sexy school girl outfit for $39.99.
Whatever store you pick, lingerie is a great choice to give or to receive - it's a gift that will please the both of you.
Sex position calendar
Are you the couple who has an insatiable sexual appetite? Well then, put it to the test with a sex calendar. There's a different position for every day of the year. In the one you can pick up from Barnes and Noble for less than $10, it even tells you how many calories are burned for the guy and the girl.
Challenge yourselves to keep up with the calendar or just see how far you can get without stopping; it's a fun way to stay on your toes and stay semi-spontaneous.
Sex toys are a great addition to the bedroom, even if easing into them might seem awkward at first. Try including vibrators into foreplay. Either the rabbit vibrator - which comes with a clitoris stimulator - or just a small bullet - solely a clitoris stimulator - can really help accelerate and enhance your sexual experience. Seriously, just try using a vibrating device and thank me later.
There are other toys you can try out too: cock rings (some of which are also vibrators), body paint, nipple vibrators or some of those novelty die that tell you to do naughty things.
If you want to experiment, these are some stocking stuffers that will help stuff her stocking.
Instead of reaching for the whipped cream, go buy some edible honey massage oil from Victoria's Secret. For only $15, it gives you an excuse to lick your boo's body from head to toe (if you have a foot fetish, of course).
If eating off someone else's body doesn't suit your fancy, try some simple massage or warming massage oil. You can pick some up from Spencer's for $10 to $15.
Handcuffs, blindfolds and whips (if you're into that sort of thing)
Has your girlfriend had her head stuck between the pages of 50 Shades of Grey? That might be a clue it's time to start getting a bit more adventurous between the sheets. Start off with some furry handcuffs from Spencer's or pick up a silver tie - trust me, if she enjoyed the book, she'll enjoy the tie.
If you're past that point, pick up a whip. But make sure your significant other would be into that sort of thing, too, because if you aren't sure, that whip might send him or her running for the hills.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- James Gardner named interim dean of law school
- Skeete fuels second-half run as Bulls defeat Drexel
- A new shift
- A source of pride – and debt
- Reviving the Buffalo waterfront with Buffalo RiverWorks
- The Proles: A lesson in how to rock and roll
- Katy Perry will always be my “Teenage Dream” and she deserves to perform...
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
- The Most Dangerous Time of the Year? Safety Tips for the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists