Diehard Sabres fan:
What: Hockey action in the heart of Buffalo
Where: Duke's Bohemian Grove Bar (253 Allen St.)
When: Friday, Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. (Hurricanes vs. Sabres) and Sunday, Jan. 27 at 3 p.m. (Sabres vs. Capitals)
The hockey season has returned and with it comes the excitement of a whole city of passionate fans. If you're looking for a new place to watch the Buffalo Sabres play this season, join the crowd at DBGBs. Every game will play at the bar this season on six HD screens including a massive 100-inch screen. During the games, be sure to take advantage of half-priced wings and look out for different drink specials. For more information, check out DBGBs on Facebook.
Young Ratchets/Twerk Team prospects:
What: Freaky Fridays at Sinful Nightclub
Where: Sinful Nightclub (334 Delaware Ave.)
When: Friday, Jan. 25 at 10 p.m.
If you need a place to let your hair down and twerk after a long week, Sinful Nightclub is the answer. Come in early for the Happy Hour specials and at 10 p.m., DJ Marco Wonda spins tunes that make you dance all night long. Don't believe me? Just ask the one lady that got famous at a previous event at Sinful on worldstarhiphop.com. For more information, check out their website.
For the babies, 18 and over
What: 18+ night for guys and girls
Where: Noir Ultra Lounge (88 W. Chippewa St.)
When: Saturday, Jan. 26 at 10 p.m.
So it's Saturday night and you're looking to have some stress-free fun (a.k.a., not looking to pretend you're three years older than you are.) Noir Ultra Lounge, located on West Chippewa street downtown, might be just what you're looking for. Starting at 10 p.m., the club is open to guys and girls who are 18 and older and although you still won't be able to drink, the club has everything else you need for a fun night out: music, a dance floor and crazy lights. Also, there's no Saturday night cover, so hop on the NFTA Metro from South Campus and head down to Noir for some cheap, underage fun.
For the Bulls
What: Friday Flip Nights at The U, featuring DJ NewEra
Where: The U (4276 Maple Rd.)
When: Friday Jan. 25 at 10 p.m.
For those of you who aren't fans of schlepping all the way to South Campus in this snow, hit up The U. This bar is conveniently located next to the AMC Theater on Maple Road. Senior management-accounting major Kelvin Garcia will also be DJing under his stage name, DJ NewEra. Stop by for the flip night festivities this Friday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- Buffalo’s defense finally shows up
- Bulls defeat Spartans 36-7 behind a dominant defensive performance
- Gridiron Report Card: The Spectrum grades the Bulls’ 36-7 win over Norfolk...
- À la Mode: Style Guide
- Unprecedented number of students prompt increased tailgate patrol
- UB looks to overhaul general education requirements
- StandWithUs brings Charlotte Korchak to UB to discuss the Israeli-Palestinian...
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses