Diehard Sabres fan:
What: Hockey action in the heart of Buffalo
Where: Duke's Bohemian Grove Bar (253 Allen St.)
When: Friday, Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. (Hurricanes vs. Sabres) and Sunday, Jan. 27 at 3 p.m. (Sabres vs. Capitals)
The hockey season has returned and with it comes the excitement of a whole city of passionate fans. If you're looking for a new place to watch the Buffalo Sabres play this season, join the crowd at DBGBs. Every game will play at the bar this season on six HD screens including a massive 100-inch screen. During the games, be sure to take advantage of half-priced wings and look out for different drink specials. For more information, check out DBGBs on Facebook.
Young Ratchets/Twerk Team prospects:
What: Freaky Fridays at Sinful Nightclub
Where: Sinful Nightclub (334 Delaware Ave.)
When: Friday, Jan. 25 at 10 p.m.
If you need a place to let your hair down and twerk after a long week, Sinful Nightclub is the answer. Come in early for the Happy Hour specials and at 10 p.m., DJ Marco Wonda spins tunes that make you dance all night long. Don't believe me? Just ask the one lady that got famous at a previous event at Sinful on worldstarhiphop.com. For more information, check out their website.
For the babies, 18 and over
What: 18+ night for guys and girls
Where: Noir Ultra Lounge (88 W. Chippewa St.)
When: Saturday, Jan. 26 at 10 p.m.
So it's Saturday night and you're looking to have some stress-free fun (a.k.a., not looking to pretend you're three years older than you are.) Noir Ultra Lounge, located on West Chippewa street downtown, might be just what you're looking for. Starting at 10 p.m., the club is open to guys and girls who are 18 and older and although you still won't be able to drink, the club has everything else you need for a fun night out: music, a dance floor and crazy lights. Also, there's no Saturday night cover, so hop on the NFTA Metro from South Campus and head down to Noir for some cheap, underage fun.
For the Bulls
What: Friday Flip Nights at The U, featuring DJ NewEra
Where: The U (4276 Maple Rd.)
When: Friday Jan. 25 at 10 p.m.
For those of you who aren't fans of schlepping all the way to South Campus in this snow, hit up The U. This bar is conveniently located next to the AMC Theater on Maple Road. Senior management-accounting major Kelvin Garcia will also be DJing under his stage name, DJ NewEra. Stop by for the flip night festivities this Friday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- Bulls survive scare with FCS opponent Duquesne
- Buffalo, we have a problem: Bulls performance against Duquesne should leave...
- Buffalo makes top 10 list for cities with best quality of life
- Spectrum 360: Football season preview video 2014
- Taking the field: Bull linebacker Lee Skinner's journey to UB
- The big men on campus
- The Licata way
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care