Diehard Sabres fan:
What: Hockey action in the heart of Buffalo
Where: Duke's Bohemian Grove Bar (253 Allen St.)
When: Friday, Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. (Hurricanes vs. Sabres) and Sunday, Jan. 27 at 3 p.m. (Sabres vs. Capitals)
The hockey season has returned and with it comes the excitement of a whole city of passionate fans. If you're looking for a new place to watch the Buffalo Sabres play this season, join the crowd at DBGBs. Every game will play at the bar this season on six HD screens including a massive 100-inch screen. During the games, be sure to take advantage of half-priced wings and look out for different drink specials. For more information, check out DBGBs on Facebook.
Young Ratchets/Twerk Team prospects:
What: Freaky Fridays at Sinful Nightclub
Where: Sinful Nightclub (334 Delaware Ave.)
When: Friday, Jan. 25 at 10 p.m.
If you need a place to let your hair down and twerk after a long week, Sinful Nightclub is the answer. Come in early for the Happy Hour specials and at 10 p.m., DJ Marco Wonda spins tunes that make you dance all night long. Don't believe me? Just ask the one lady that got famous at a previous event at Sinful on worldstarhiphop.com. For more information, check out their website.
For the babies, 18 and over
What: 18+ night for guys and girls
Where: Noir Ultra Lounge (88 W. Chippewa St.)
When: Saturday, Jan. 26 at 10 p.m.
So it's Saturday night and you're looking to have some stress-free fun (a.k.a., not looking to pretend you're three years older than you are.) Noir Ultra Lounge, located on West Chippewa street downtown, might be just what you're looking for. Starting at 10 p.m., the club is open to guys and girls who are 18 and older and although you still won't be able to drink, the club has everything else you need for a fun night out: music, a dance floor and crazy lights. Also, there's no Saturday night cover, so hop on the NFTA Metro from South Campus and head down to Noir for some cheap, underage fun.
For the Bulls
What: Friday Flip Nights at The U, featuring DJ NewEra
Where: The U (4276 Maple Rd.)
When: Friday Jan. 25 at 10 p.m.
For those of you who aren't fans of schlepping all the way to South Campus in this snow, hit up The U. This bar is conveniently located next to the AMC Theater on Maple Road. Senior management-accounting major Kelvin Garcia will also be DJing under his stage name, DJ NewEra. Stop by for the flip night festivities this Friday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
- Are Workers Taking Enough Time to Understand Their...
- Save Now With Proven High-Efficiency Gas Wall-Hung Boiler
- Some Jobs Really Are a Pain in the Back
- Are Your Investments Doomed by Overfunded Public Markets?
- Straighten Up if You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”
- Bring Snoop Dogg to Your College Campus