Sexual bucket list
There are certain things everyone should try during his or her lifetime - things like skydiving, traveling to different countries, climbing a mountain or running in a marathon. This is a different type of bucket list.
It's important to be adventurous and daring, not just during your nine-to-five life, but in the bedroom as well. So here are a few sex-related activities you should try before you kick the bucket.
Doing stuff outside of the house
While having sex in the comfort of your own bedroom is nice, there are times when you just need that extra rush of excitement. One of the best places to do it is outside. Whether it's in the woods (far enough away from town that no one would be able to watch), in a public place like a bathroom or an empty classroom - I hear Knox 20 is a popular hook-up spot - or on a balcony, hooking up in new places always adds thrill to your love life. If you and your significant other are big football fans, doing the deed on the 50-yard line is a touchdown drive.
Maybe it's the uncertainty that comes with doing something new or it comes from doing something forbidden, but having sex in public places can really add something to your orgasm.
Hookup with a co-worker
This one's a touchy subject in more ways than one. Office hookups can be sexy, they can be fierce and they can also add a sense of danger to your sex life.
Keep in mind, hooking up and dating are two completely different things. When one person becomes much more attached than the other, things get sticky (in a bad way). Make sure both of you understand each other and have the same intentions. But if you are on the same page, there's no reason you can't share secret smirks during the day and steamy make-out sessions at night.
Try some role play
Dress up and pretend to be different people; it can really spice up your sex life. Role play really lets you and your partner play out your deepest and sexiest fantasies. If you're not quite ready for the whips and handcuffs, try starting with some sexy lingerie - Victoria's Secret has some great stuff and so does Spencer's if you're looking for something more affordable. Don't pretend you've never dreamt about dressing up like a schoolgirl or having your significant other don the uniform. Or perhaps a police officer is more your style because the costume already includes handcuffs.
Here are some role-playing scenario ideas: the student and teacher, the sexy secretary and boss and the classic porn plot of the pizza guy.
Whichever instance strikes your fancy, playing adult dress up can lead to some scorching sex.
Watch porn while having sex
Some girls (and maybe some guys) might not enjoy pornography, but you should try watching a video with your significant other at least one time in your life. Pick out the video you want to watch together, set the mood and have an XXX movie night. According to everydayhealth.com, men are usually aroused by visual images, while women find verbal stimuli more affective. Pick something that works for both of you.
You will be able to see what moves turn both of you on and what moves are better left out of the bedroom. Use pornography as foreplay or watch a video while doing it doggie-style - that way you can both benefit. If you don't like it, at least you gave it a shot, right?
Incorporate the butt
There was this one time I was asked if I've ever experienced the shocker. I said no. From the look of pure shock, accompanied by an outraged yell, I could tell my friend was disappointed. Apparently, my negative response meant I was sexually deprived.
According to William Saletan, who analyzed data from a national sex survey from 2010 in an article on slate.com, "Among women who had vaginal sex in their last encounter, the percentage who said they reached orgasm was 65. Among those who received oral sex, it was 81. But among those who had anal sex, it was 94."
Saletan attributed that high percentage to the fact that many women did not only have anal sex, but did so in addition to other sex acts (like vaginal intercourse, oral sex or masturbation).
If you want to experiment with anal, remember to communicate openly and clearly with your partner. Also, remember lube will be your best friend in this scenario.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- UB students ‘make noise’ in wake of Ferguson grand jury decision
- Publishing textbooks can mean big money for professors
- Long hair because they care
- Braving the Snowvember storm
- UB joins nationwide ‘It’s On Us’ sexual assault prevention campaign
- “Home” is where the Turkey is
- R&B’s favorite ‘Boyz’ are back
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Lighting for Aging Eyes -- Don't Get Left in the Dark
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge