America's sexiest sports jerseys
For men who love sports, there is nothing much sexier than combining a significant other and favorite sport. Unfortunately for some fans, not all jerseys are created equal. It's super sexy to find your sexual partner lying in your bed in nothing but your favorite jersey, unless it's the Pittsburgh Steelers' bumblebee attire. Here's a list of the jerseys that can best spice up your sex life.
Oregon Ducks (any jersey)
Watching Oregon play can be really hit or miss, but the sheer number of uniform combinations they wear and the high percentage of those that look great make them the easiest on the eyes in the country. Whether it's their "throwback" combination with the yellow helmets, green jerseys and yellow pants or their all-white combination, you can count on the Ducks to get your juices flowing. Just imagine if your significant other had that many combinations of sexy outfits.
Oklahoma City Thunder (home)
Both of the Thunder's jerseys are nice, but the white ones fall particularly high on my list of favorite jerseys. The blue, orange and white mesh and the black outline on the hem mix borders nicely. Basketball jerseys are also the smallest in major sports and maybe all sports with the exception of beach volleyball. Regardless of the sex of the athlete, those around are bound to enjoy the view.
Baltimore Orioles (home)
It was tough not to pick the Mets' powder-white jerseys for this spot, but the Orioles have the best hat in baseball, in my opinion. The white front-panel hat combines with the all-white jerseys with orange font to make the Orioles' standard home jersey the sexiest in baseball. Also, keep in mind that baseball jerseys are the only button-down uniforms in sports, which allows for much easier access to what's underneath.
Minnesota Wild (third)
The Wild's third jersey isn't only the sexiest jersey in hockey; it's straight up the best. I'm not usually a sucker for green, but the script and the different shades make it as pleasing to the eye as any uniform. Hockey jerseys may not be as form-fitting as some other sports, but their warmth makes them perfect for the winter months, and who doesn't appreciate a girl who knows her hockey?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- UB students ‘make noise’ in wake of Ferguson grand jury decision
- Publishing textbooks can mean big money for professors
- Long hair because they care
- Braving the Snowvember storm
- UB joins nationwide ‘It’s On Us’ sexual assault prevention campaign
- “Home” is where the Turkey is
- R&B’s favorite ‘Boyz’ are back
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Lighting for Aging Eyes -- Don't Get Left in the Dark
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge