UB's Student Association is holding its annual Winter Gala at the Buffalo Convention Center on Saturday from 6 p.m. to midnight.
The Winter Gala started in 1991 as a small event called the SA Christmas Party, and it has built up to an occasion that has around 800 to 1,000 people in attendance each year. The revenue gained from the event goes back into the SA's budget for other creative events later in the year.
The gala will feature a 17-piece swing band, dinner, and an open bar for those over the age of 21. Additionally, UB's Jam Club will be playing in the Convention Center's foyer during the event.
Tickets are on sale at the SBI Ticket Office for $30. SA will also offer free transportation to and from the event, with pick-ups and drop-offs at Hadley Village, South Lake, Flint Loop, Ellicott, Governors, South Campus, and the Villas. Students can sign up for a bus in 350 Student Union.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”