Buffalo snaps two-game skid with victory over Binghamton
Senior point guard Jarod Oldham dished out nine assists and had zero turnovers during the Bulls' win over Binghamton Monday. Chad Cooper, The Spectrum (File Photo)
The men's basketball team snapped its two-game losing streak on Monday afternoon by defeating Binghamton, 87-57.
Senior forward Javon McCrea, who recorded his second straight double-double with 25 points and 14 rebounds, led the Bulls (5-4).
Junior forward Will Regan scored a season-high 18 points while senior guard Josh Freelove added 19.
The Bulls turned the ball over only seven times - a dramatic improvement after Saturday's game, in which they turned the ball over 22 times in an 84-81 overtime loss to Manhattan at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Guard Jordan Reed - who scored a team-high 19 points off the bench for the Bearcats - led Binghamton (2-9).
Monday's game was the Bulls' last at Alumni Arena in 2013. They return to action when they visit Drexel on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 2 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- #UBTop10: The top-10 moments in Buffalo sports over break
- Around Town: Winter Brewfest, the Ice at Canalside and Lumagination
- Late UB Stampede supervisor remembered
- ‘Big time,’ big money, big problems
- UB offering chance at free semester of tuition to basketball fans
- Easy A(rts): UB's best introductory art courses
- Epic Super Bowl Halftime Shows
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor