Buffalo snaps two-game skid with victory over Binghamton
Senior point guard Jarod Oldham dished out nine assists and had zero turnovers during the Bulls' win over Binghamton Monday. Chad Cooper, The Spectrum (File Photo)
The men's basketball team snapped its two-game losing streak on Monday afternoon by defeating Binghamton, 87-57.
Senior forward Javon McCrea, who recorded his second straight double-double with 25 points and 14 rebounds, led the Bulls (5-4).
Junior forward Will Regan scored a season-high 18 points while senior guard Josh Freelove added 19.
The Bulls turned the ball over only seven times - a dramatic improvement after Saturday's game, in which they turned the ball over 22 times in an 84-81 overtime loss to Manhattan at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Guard Jordan Reed - who scored a team-high 19 points off the bench for the Bearcats - led Binghamton (2-9).
Monday's game was the Bulls' last at Alumni Arena in 2013. They return to action when they visit Drexel on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 2 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest