Buffalo snaps two-game skid with victory over Binghamton
Senior point guard Jarod Oldham dished out nine assists and had zero turnovers during the Bulls' win over Binghamton Monday. Chad Cooper, The Spectrum (File Photo)
The men's basketball team snapped its two-game losing streak on Monday afternoon by defeating Binghamton, 87-57.
Senior forward Javon McCrea, who recorded his second straight double-double with 25 points and 14 rebounds, led the Bulls (5-4).
Junior forward Will Regan scored a season-high 18 points while senior guard Josh Freelove added 19.
The Bulls turned the ball over only seven times - a dramatic improvement after Saturday's game, in which they turned the ball over 22 times in an 84-81 overtime loss to Manhattan at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Guard Jordan Reed - who scored a team-high 19 points off the bench for the Bearcats - led Binghamton (2-9).
Monday's game was the Bulls' last at Alumni Arena in 2013. They return to action when they visit Drexel on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 2 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ubspectrum News Articles
Recent ubspectrum News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UBSPECTRUM NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UBSPECTRUM NEWS
- Spectrum 360: Football season preview video 2014
- Taking the field: Bull linebacker Lee Skinner's journey to UB
- The big men on campus
- The Licata way
- The Dukes of hazard: Buffalo prepares for season opener against Duquesne
- Saved by the bull: the next generation
- The running of the Bulls: UB football team has three running backs competing...
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care