UB police blotter 2/1-2/18

All information is according to university police.

<p></p>

2/1

4:15 p.m.- A UB student reported her vehicle was keyed. The damage was a large scratch on the front driver’s side from the wheel to the bottom of the door.

2/2

5:06 p.m.- A student reported that her vehicle was struck in the Hochstetter B parking lot at approximately 8:15 a.m.

2/3

7:40 a.m.- An employee from Crossroads Culinary Center reported that an individual broke a window overnight by kicking it in. The employee called to report a second broken in window at 8:10 a.m.

2/4

8:46 p.m.- A student reported that her iPhone was stolen. The student said she last had her phone at a pizza place across from campus, but the phone was gone when she went back to check.

2/5

12:14 p.m.- A student reported her vehicle was hit while parked at Hadley 101.

2:02 p.m.- A student reported items were stolen from packages sent to her at Dewey Hall, located in Governors.

2/8

4:44 p.m.- A student reported the larceny of his bankcard from his wallet. He noticed the wallet was missing on Feb. 7 and there were unauthorized charges on his account. He believes it may have been taken while left unattended in the Student Union or the football locker room.

2/9

11:00 pm. -A worker at Alumni Arena reported a student’s keys were stolen from his locker in the Alumni Arena men’s locker room.

2/10

9:30 a.m.- A student reported his vehicle was vandalized between 9:30 a.m. and 10:50 a.m. in the Governors D parking lot.

1:30 p.m.- A student reported his vehicle was keyed in the Fargo lot.

2/13

10:52 a.m.- A University Bookstore employee reported a suspicious young male who appeared to be stealing books. No weapons were seen. The individual entered the bookstore at 10:52 a.m., 11:04 a.m. and 11:23 a.m. The man reportedly stole several textbooks and patrol obtained a list of the stolen property. Patrol was unable to locate the suspect after he fled the store the final time.

1:26 p.m.- A student reported her license plate was stolen from the Governors parking lot sometime on either Feb. 11 or 12.

2/14

12:20 p.m.- Patrol reported larceny of products from the frozen food vending machine in Goodyear Hall. UB Snacking believes the incident occurred sometime between 1 p.m. on Feb. 13 and 12 p.m. on Feb. 14.

3:44 p.m.- A faculty member reported harassing emails were sent falsely in her name.

2/15

5:20 p.m.- A student reported a roommate dispute at Hadley Village. The student filed a harassment report and said his roommate threatened his life. He said he feels unsafe in his residence. He requested a room change.

2/16

10:02 a.m.- Patrol reported a hit and run that occurred in the Governors C lot.

2/18

6:37 p.m.- An RA reported that a group of roommates residing in Clement Hall had money, a laptop and speakers stolen from their unlocked room.

News desk can be contacted at news@ubspectrum.com.