UB police blotter 10/13- 10/17

Did you make this week’s blotter?

<p></p>

All information according to university police

10/13

7:06 a.m. - A student reported someone tried to gain entry into his residence in Hadley Village. The suspect was described as 5’9” with a full beard, wearing a gray hoodie and black pants, heading toward Flint Road. Police attempted to track with K9, but were unable to continue due to rain.

10:04 a.m. - A staff member from the Biological Sciences department reported a professor and student involved in a driving accident while on Flint Road. The student said he was late for class and limited information was obtained.

1:49 p.m. - A Resident Advisor (RA) in Goodyear Hall reported students in Goodyear Hall stated an unknown male entered their dorm room and inscribed the word “die” in their bathroom.

4:09 p.m. - A student reported another student for taking pictures of her without consent. Patrol was dispatched and cleared a report. Patrol contacted the subject and advised him to stop. Patrol contacted the victim and told her they had made contact with the subject. She informed patrol he did not take it seriously and had already sent her another Snapchat. The student was advised to inform UPD if anything else occurred.

10/14

12:47 p.m. - Facilities reported damage to walkway light-poles on Maple and Flint Road.

Four stainless steel poles were knocked over sometime on between 4 p.m. on Oct. 11and 8:15 a.m. on Oct. 12. Authorities estimated $4,000 in damage. Police filed a report.

10/15

7:46 a.m. - Patrol checked on injured bird between Fargo and Greiner Hall. Patrol checked the area and was unable to locate the bird.

10/16

8:03 a.m. - Police received a report of a male, possibly intoxicated, vomiting and urinating in the Goodyear Loading Dock area. The subject was trying to gain access to Goodyear Hall. Patrol was dispatched.

4:51 p.m. - A student reported he was attacked in his dorm room on Oct. 9. He reported the incident to his RA but did not file a report with UPD immediately after. Campus Living directed him to file a report with UPD. Patrol filed a report.

News desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com