Tuesday, March 19, 2024

UB Police blotter 9/15/16 - 9/22/16

Did you make this week's blotter?

<p></p>

All information according to University Police.

9/15

1:06 p.m. - A UB student reported an unauthorized use of a credit card after losing their wallet in the Student Union.

2:47 p.m. - A UB student in Red Jacket Quad reported larceny of a backpack containing a wallet. The student left the backpack while hanging posters and when he returned it was missing.

9/16

9:25 a.m. - An employee reported his vehicle was hit while in the Jacobs A parking lot between 7:45 a.m. and 4:40 p.m. by an unknown person. Police reported approximately $600 in damage to the vehicle.

10:38 a.m. - A Wilkeson Resident Director reported that residents noticed suspicious and fraudulent charges to their credit cards. The credit card companies detected the fraud and cancelled the cards prior to the charges being completed.

9/19

12:14 p.m. - A suspicious person was seen walking and sleeping in 509 Obrian Hall over the weekend. Staff reported they received notes from him about accessing their ID.

9/21

5:10 a.m. - UPD responded to a UB student who reported two robberies, one downtown and one on South Campus property. BPD reported that the student was intoxicated and wouldn’t talk to anyone so the report would be given to UPD the next morning.

5:36 a.m - A UB student was jumped near Clark Hall walking from the Diefendorf Loop to his house on Northrup Street. The student reported that multiple suspects jumped him, taking his wallet, car keys, and phone. There was no description of the suspects.