UB Police blotter 3/1/16 - 3/8/16

Did you make this week’s blotter?

<p></p>

All information according to University Police. 

3/1

12:04 p.m. - A UB employee reported a suspicious male, who also happens to be a UB employee, on the fourth floor of Hochstetter Hall, stumbling around and talking to himself. Patrols were notified.

12:33 p.m. - A student reported a hit and run on her car in the Farber parking lot.

5:50 p.m. - Patrol reported a 2015 Silver Mustang with no tags, registration or inspection was parked in the Main Bailey Lot.

3/2

1:14 a.m. - A Wilkeson resident reported a woman vomiting “profusely” and vomiting blood. The victim requested an ambulance and patrols were dispatched.

12:07 p.m.- A student was loudly masturbating to pornography in the men's bathroom in Clemens Hall.

5:35 p.m.- A man reported a noxious odor coming from Squire Hall. Patrols were sent and reported that the odor resembled formaldehyde.

5:46 p.m.- A UB student reported that while trying to leave South Campus, his car was blocked by 10 individuals who acted disorderly. Patrols were sent.

3/5

12:47 a.m.- A UB student reported a student was in and out of consciousness and vomiting. An ambulance was sent and the victim was transported to Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.

3/6

11:12 a.m.- A student reported her social media account was used in a fraud perpetuated in China. Patrol completed a suspicious person report.

12:56 a.m.- Patrol reported an abandoned vehicle with a “for sale” sign in Richmond B Parking Lot. It was a Black Ford SUV with no plates and a flat tire and it had been there for several weeks.

3/7

6:03 p.m.- Two males were passing around what appeared to be a marijuana cigarette on Frontier Road. Patrols were sent.

3/8

1:43 a.m.- A UB student called to complain she received a text from an individual that stated that he knows who she is and they met on South Campus.

News desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com