UB Police blotter 11/3/15 - 11/9/15

Did you make this week's blotter?​

<p></p>

All information according to University Police.

11/3

12:36 a.m. – A caller reported hearing dogs in distress at Kunz Stadium on Augspurger Road.

3:40 a.m. – A caller reported his roommate was smoking marijuana in his dorm in Spaulding Quad. Patrol didn’t find anything.

10:14 a.m. – According to University Police, the dorm theft case of basketball players Justin Moss and Mory Diane was finalized. Moss was expelled and removed from the men’s basketball team in August for his role, while Diane is still on the team. Bulls player Raheem Johnson was also involved, but was not named in the Nov. 3 report.

3:01 p.m. – Dispatcher saw a male and female on the camera system rolling marijuana in a parking lot. Patrol reported the male placed all items in passenger glove compartment.

7:24 p.m. – A student reported a suspicious note was left on her vehicle in the Richmond B parking lot.

11/4

11:28 a.m. – A UB student was arrested in Baldy Hall for stealing from Tim Hortons.

12:22 p.m. – A UB student reported dropping his wallet in the Student Union flag room. The wallet was returned but $120 cash was missing.

1:56 p.m. – A UB student reported getting struck by a car while sitting in her vehicle in Jacobs B parking lot.

5:43 p.m. – A UB student reported his bike was stolen from the Main Circle bus stop after he left it there.

7:37 p.m. – A UB student reported a suicide attempt and that a male student was going to drive his vehicle into a tree. The student reported the male may have been having a seizure.

8:13 p.m. ­- A UB student reported his iPhone was taken from Law Library.

9:29 p.m. – A Center for the Arts employee called patrol after a personnel lift rolled over her foot.

11/6

12:03 a.m. – A caller reported a raccoon in the stairs of Crossroads Culinary Center.

7:24 a.m. – A UB employee reported a person taking bottles from recycling bins in Hadley Village. The employee told the subject they could not take the bottles because it’s money for the university.

8:55 a.m. – An RA reported the glass was punched out in the vestibule in Clement Hall.

12:13 p.m. – A UB student reported a suspicious person with a grey beard smoking something and pulling his shirt up. The student said the man didn’t seem to have control over his body.

2:25 p.m. – A UB student reported black smoke coming from Harriman Hall.

4:56 p.m. – A UB employee called for a welfare check on a student in Goodyear Hall. The student had been missing classes and was in “a horrible cycle of life.”

8:41 p.m. – A UB student stated she found a used insulin shot and requested assistance in disposing it.

11/7

1:26 a.m. – A caller stated males were fighting in front of the Student Union.

2:03 a.m. – Call stated a Richmond resident was assaulted off campus and wanted a welfare check. The victim did not wish to pursue charges.

2:08 a.m. – A caller reported a male and female yelling at each other across from Flint Village building 306.

5:58 p.m. – A UB student reported his unattended hoodie and wallet were stolen from Alumni Arena gym.

11/8

12:54 a.m. – A bus operator requested a welfare check a student with an alcohol overdose.

10:59 p.m. – Caller reported a glass door in Red Jacket Quad was shattered.

11:52 p.m. – A victim called to report a domestic incident that occurred in Hadley Village parking lot on Saturday.

11/9

10:55 p.m. – A caller reported receiving threatening messages on Instagram.

The news desk can be reached at news@ubspectrum.com.