Top moments from seniors in 2013-14

Alex Neutz, football

Neutz caught six passes for 197 yards and a touchdown - in the first half - against Baylor University Sept. 7. Neutz also set the school record with 30 touchdown receptions against Toledo Nov. 12. Neutz finished his senior season with 1,024 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns.

Branden Oliver, football

Oliver rushed for a season-high 216 yards and added a touchdown in a 32-3 win against Massachusetts Oct. 19. The monster game was enough for him to pass former Buffalo running back James Starks as the school's all-time rushing leader. Oliver finished his career at UB with 4,049 rushing yards and 33 touchdowns.

Khalil Mack, football

In the second quarter of the Bulls' season opener Aug. 31 against Ohio State - then the No. 2 team in the nation - Mack intercepted Buckeyes quarterback Braxton Miller and returned it for a 45-yard touchdown to pull the Bulls within 10 points.

The play and Mack's overall performance gained him national recognition, as he was the No. 1 nationally trending topic on Twitter during the game. In a 44-7 victory over Miami Ohio Nov. 20, Mack set the NCAA record for forced fumbles (16) with three against the RedHawks in the first half.

Javon McCrea, men's basketball

McCrea scored 30 points against Kent State Feb. 22, becoming the school's all-time scoring leading in the process. In his final game at Alumni Arena March 8, McCrea scored a career-high 34 points against Bowling Green to clinch the Bulls' first-ever outright Mid-American Conference East division title.

Brittney Kuras, swimming and diving

In the women's swimming and diving MAC Championships March 1, Kuras won her third straight MAC Most Outstanding Swimmer award as she won every individual event she competed in: the 100-yard freestyle, 200-yard medley and 200-yard freestyle.

Zach Ahart, track and field

After coming to UB without a scholarship, Ahart won the MAC Championship in the men's 8K race Nov. 2 for the cross country program's first-ever individual MAC Championship.

Mike Burke, baseball

Burke set the school record with his 18th career win April 6. He struck out five batters while only allowing two earned runs in his complete-game victory against Central Michigan. He is also currently leading the team with 66 strikeouts and three complete games.

Tori Speckman, softball

Speckman threw the third no-hitter in school history April 5 against Ohio. Speckman recorded 10 strikeouts and earned her 11th victory of the season in the game. Her accolades continued as she set the program record for wins (43) April 27 and her 17 victories is a single-season record.

Sammi Gallardo, softball

Gallardo set the single-season (15) and all-time home run (27) records this season. She shattered the previous single-season record of 10 earlier this season.

Kelly Svoboda, volleyball

Svoboda had one of the greatest volleyball games in UB history Nov. 8 against Toledo. Her 43-dig performance set the UB Division I single-game, single-season and all-time digs records in a five-set match.